Sometime Later

White Lily's Point of View:

It's been sometime, since I last saw my brother and Rain...

The last time I saw them was when they were both running back to the place that was once my home.

Me and Little Creek have been living our life very happily...

Little Creek decided that it would be a good idea to go to my homeland and visit. And that's exactly what we're doing right now.

We traveled for a couple of days and at nights, we would camp out and start traveling again when morning comes.

We finally arrived to my home and saw that nothing has changed and everything is still the same and that's what I liked about the land of beauty.

From where we were standing, I could instantly see the heard along with my brother, Rain, and my mother.

Me and Little Creek both whistled and it got there attention. I could tell that Spirit was smiling cause he started galloping towards me and I started running towards him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and holding onto him tightly as he was galloping in a circle... He was very happy to see me.

I gave a hug to my mother, Rain, and greeted the rest of the heard.

Little Creek was right behind me, he looked at me smiling and I smiled back at him.

I turned to look back at Spirit "There's someone I want you to meet" I said.

I was walking by Spirit's side as I brought him closer to Little Creek.

Spirit's Point of View:

It's really great to see my sister and Little Creek again... It's been sometime since we last saw each other.

She starting bringing me closer to Little Creek and I noticed that he was holding something in his arms and it was covered.

He uncovered it to reveal a mysterious creature in his arms, it looks like a smaller version of Little Creek himself.

"Spirit, this is my son" Lily said.