Here We Go Again

Spirit's Point of View:

I woke up to see and stack of apples waiting for me to take a bite out of them. I turned my head to the side to see Little Creek washing his face off. I don't know where he came from or how he got there but I sure was happy to see him.

I stood up and tried to walk quietly towards him and gently push him into the water. I neighed as it was hilarious as Little Creek tried to get me wet as well while laughing. I jumped into the water with him before we both got onto dry land and I started to run around him as he tried to catch up.

As our laughs have died down "I knew I would find you" he said. I moved closer towards him to stick my neck out and let his hand touch my nuzzle.

We sense that someone was near and it felt off that something was wrong as we both turned our heads in the direction of the intruders. And thought that it could've been anyone or anything it had to be the Colonel and his men.

"Go Go Run" Little Creek said as I was running and he was running behind me.

I started to hear gun shots and I turn around to see Little Creek on the ground trying to get up but can't cause he's seemed to be injured. So, I quickly run back and let him ride on top of my back as we make our escape away from the Colonel.

Little Creek's Point of View:

I tried to catch up with Spirit but couldn't cause of my injured leg from the gunshot. Luckily, Spirit came back to help me and allowed me onto his back.

It's about time and finally I'm riding this mustang and thought that I would never be able to ride him. But, right now is not the time to be exciting cause we're in trouble right now. As the Colonel and his men are still after us and firing their weapons.

They chase us into the canyons and hopefully we can find a away to outsmart them in order to escape. As one of the Colonel's men is tailing behind us I managed to grab a stick off the ground and turned around and stuck it between the rocks and with that being done knocks the men off his horse that causes me and Spirit to both laugh.

Then another man comes toward us I turned to see that what it looks like I was going to be knocked off my a rock but I jumped over it to turn around to ride Spirit the natural way. As we looked back, the horse purposely bumped his rider up to knock him off.

Spirit was galloping at super speed we had to pull back because we were about to go over the edge of the cliff. And just as we turned the corner, I felt like I was going to fall but held hold as another man was riding along beside us and tried to knock me off. Which he did a good job at it cause I was holding on for my life onto the mustang's mane. I managed to get myself up and knock the man off his horse as well.

As we continued our way, we stopped again to the edge of the cliff only to hear the Colonel and his men approaching from behind and luckily we found another way to the top. Only to see there was no way out and we couldn't go back down cause the Colonel and his men were coming up the same way we did.

I noticed that Spirit was backing up until we reached the end of the cliff only to wonder what was he thinking of? Until I looked ahead and all I could say was "Oh no".

Spirit's Point of View:

When I stepped all the way back until, I reached the end of the cliff and heard Little Creek say, "Oh no".

And I was thinking "Oh yes" then a closed my eyes tightly for a while before opening them up again and then started to run. Until, my hooves reached the end of the cliff and then I jumped into the air until, I was flying across towards the edge.

Besides, flying through the air I hear Little Creek shouting his Indian call.

We both went tumbling down as we reached the other side of the cliff and me and Little Creek were both breathing heavily as I looked into his eyes and saw he was sweating as he looked into mine. We smiled at each other for a while before we looked back to see the Colonel and his men looking at us in disgust.

His men was about to shoot us until, the Colonel stop him from firing and just nodded his head at me as I did the same for him. With that the Colonel and his men left us as me and Little Creek starting cheering and jumping in victory.

With that I turned my back to Little Creek letting him know it's okay to get on my back now and with that he got on and I was galloping away.