☆ Chapter 4 : Imperfect ☆

Everybody thought that the last child of the wonderful family will be another boy because of all the previous ones, the male genes in the family is proven to be strong.

But when rumors said that it was a girl, they were nevertheless, happy.

Finally, a princess to the family is going to be born. They said that the childrens of the household is so lucky to be born, with perfect parents and a life of silver spoon. They are definitely going to be the apple of their parents eyes.

Truly, lucky.

To them, being lucky means being the offspring of the rich, living life of luxury, having parents that are both beautiful and handsome, staying in a beautiful mansion around acres of land.

Being lucky, doesn't always bring happiness.

They have an image to maintain, staying out of scandals are their top priority, their presence are being watched all day long and if they're going outside, the media will get a gist of it and trailed them all day long.

A life without even a glimpse of freedom on the outside world, is it really an epitome of happiness?

No different from an animal in a zoo, except that this, is living being in a country.

Because they are beautiful, they are watched, because they are rich, they are watched, because they live a unique life, they are watched.

This is a result of living the life of perfection, which something Violet had wanted since way back and now she got what she desired.

Being observed and envied by many.

It is truly a wonder , whether she is going to be happy by living a life like this........

-

Even though Violet was pregnant, she never neglects her duty as a wife of a famous man. Having connection is crucial and important to them, maintaining their status as an influential family is an absolute must.

During the first 5 months of her pregnancy, she became the host of tea parties that she held 3-4 times a week. More times than fingers could count in just a span of a month.

Inviting her wide range of friends and important lady figures to her lovely mansion, enjoying various kinds of expensive tea, imported from neighbouring countries accompanied with homemade scones and delicious looking biscuits, sitting beside a beautiful flower garden filled with rare, colorful flowers as they eat peacefully.

She also went to tea parties of others that invited her, out of politeness and for the compliments she's going to receive.

And received many, she did.

Violet never forgot to spend some time going shopping with her clique of rich ladies, occasionally showing off her wealth to others, now became her favourite thing to do.

Oh the praises she always gets during those times brings her joy to no end.

Her husband really dotes on her very whim, especially since she's pregnant with their 6th child, practically everything she wants will be in her hands with just a sentence from her mouth.

However, during her 8th month of pregnancy, something went wrong and all of this intimate get together stopped.

Violet collapsed.

Even though she has lived her life with the wrong principle as her goals, she was lucky to have a husband that really loves her and cared for her well-being.

When he heard the news that she collapsed, he rushed to be by her side almost immediately and called the the doctor to check her condition.

He was so worried about his wife that he didn't care to ask about the condition of the baby in her belly.

The doctor said that she collapsed due to exhaustion and dehydration from being under the sun too much without drinking plain water to counter the heat.

As a pregnant mother, some of her nutrients will be naturally transferred to the infant she carries, all of the healthy food she ate will effect the condition of the baby and if she eats something she's not supposed to, the baby's life will be endangered in someway.

Althought tea and biscuits are not in the category of oily food, they neverthelss, are not categorised in foods that bring carbohydrates to the body, something that Violet needed very much. And which she refuses to consume.

She will give excuses of keeping her body in good shape and not even touch the food that seems a little too big for her appetite, no matter how healthy and delicious it is.

Once Violet made a certain decision, she will never look the other way. And this particular  decision of her not eating more is that she wants to keep her image to the public because she thought that the slightest change in her body will be judge.

Her anxiety of that to happen has reach new heights. And it did not do her any good the further she left it as it it. No one knows that she has been keeping this all to herself since her starting carrier as a model and she did not do anything to change it. She thought that going to therapy or asking for others help is only going to make her look weak and made others look down on her, something that she wants to evade at all cost.

Feeling helpless, the doctor advised for her to take a long rest, away from the busy life of excessive gatherings, if she wants to give birth to a healthy baby.

In the presence of her husband, she agreed whole heartedly and received the admiration from those around her, they thought that family is really her top priority.

They didn't notice the concealed dissapointment that flashes across her eyes as she clenched her fist under the thick blanket, thinking about the possibility of losing influence just because of this.

Nevertheless, Violet never stepped out of the household gate since, not even once.

The public was suspicious and started having doubts whether the mother had safely gave birth to the child or had a miscarriage.

And then the husband made a public announcement, he gave justification indicating that the wife was exhausted and had fainted for unknown reason, resulting in having an early labor but the child and mother was safe and healthy. They hired a private doctor to look after them all this time.

The public was relieved and congratulated the husband endlessly.

The child was alive and the mother was healthy, who wouldn't be happy?

They missed the point that the mother had an early labor due to another exhaustion.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆