☆ Chapter 12 : New Place ☆

At night ( dinner time )

Every member of the family sat together at the dining table. All of them are smiling and laughing , as if nothing serious had happened before.

Except for Aster.

Father then asked his sons , about their opinion in mastering the sports related fields.

The boys told him, one by one , from the eldest to the next and the next , each and every one of them have individual interests, in sports nonetheless.

After hearing them, father decided to make a big decision. He's going to build each and every one of them their own sports facility that they can use to practice privately without any distraction.

The facility will be build around the property of their home, at a certain area that will suit it's surrounding environment.

Mother will be the one designing the facilities and ordering, as well as buying some of the equipments for them.

With their parents money and personal net worth, anything can be bought easily and considering their connections with some powerful people in the sports world, there's nothing they can't do.

All of her brothers became enthusiastic about this news, that they expressed their gratitude by promising together, they are all going to become star athletes in the future.

And the parental unit never doubt them. Instead, encouraged them to achieve new heights of their dreams.

The only condition is, for them to gain more and more victory towards their own interest. While loudly and intentionally, saying to not become a failure unlike 'someone' in this family.

Even though Aster heard those heart breaking words, the neglected girl remains silent the whole time.

She still remembers her father's orders, replaying in her mind over and over again as if a broken record is on, making her never to forget them. Thus, not even a single word is forgotten, especially these two sentences :

Not to speak when not allowed to.

Not to present when not needed.

She can only eat her meal quietly without even stealing a single glance at them.

It's not that she's scared, it's just that she no longer feel the need to care and getting kicked out of this household right now, is too early.

She hadn't meet Wardah yet.

-

All the while others are interacting with each other, there's a pair of eyes who landed on the silent girl a few times before, showing the slightest bit of guilt, but soon it disappears.

*

3 months later

The facilities are completed. All of the family members along with the workers, gathered in front of the mansion awaiting their master's announcement.

Father called his sons one by one, giving them the keys to their own facility and bid them good luck as they were escorted by the workers to their private facility that's going to be the base of their road towards success.

Until the last girl remains. The man never spared a single glance at her way from the minute he arrived, and he did not do so after.

Instead, he gave a key to a maid and went to his first son's place to check on him.

Never did he care about the last child.

Never did he notice the overwhelming sadness hidden in her eyes behind that blank face until it disappears.