☆ Chapter 14 : Thoughts ☆

Some people say that a rich family is an ideal example of a family that is financially stable. Also leading them into having a fairly easy life, but is it the real truth?

'Happy' family is when there's many kinds of joyful expressions and affectionate gestures like hugging one another or a peck on the cheek, in a single frame.

One of the necessities to produce a 'picture' perfect family.

Even the words spoke the truth, it was all in a picture.

On the outside, it's something absolutely the opposite of what it previously showed.

-

The loss of some things can change a person's feelings, from calm to shock to panic to fear.

How about when they can't find the said things? What will they do? How will they feel? What would they start to think first?

Of course they'll start to blame.

But not towards themselves though, they'll start to blame others.

When anger consumes them, they will unknowingky spat out all of the things that they kept hidden, deep inside.

Things that was not meant to be said because it can bring serious damage.

And some of the things said, can morph the victim's feelings into depression and something bad qas bound to happen and worse, a disaster will occure sooner or later.

*

People change but I didn't think it would be this fast, this horrible.

If I had been given a chance I would change all of this .

I would rather start from scratch, from nothing at all to build my own life, my own way.

I would try my hardest to prevent the incident from happening.

I will risk my life to save my own blood.

I will use all the strenght that I have , all the nonexistent power inside to make it better.

I did try, but it changes nothing.

Alas, god has given me something good at the beginning and just at the start of my happiness, something bad rose up.

The people I once called family is like strangers to me.

The people that I love just loved me half heartedly.

I don't believe in the words 'bad things happen for a reason' anymore.

I once did and it results in nothing, only giving false hope in my heart, lying statements in my mind as I kept chanting 'this is just a dream' , 'it will all be okay' 'they'll love me again someday' and the worse 'everything will be the same again soon' .

What I have, is something that can't be changed in a day, can't be prevent

The feelings that I felt inside is not good.

Its dangerous .

And it's slowly killing me.

I don't want trust nor do I want loyalty.

All I want is for some people, somebody, someone, to at least, stand by my side.

Help me go through the hardships that I have no intention of causing.

Help me go through my pain by giving me hope.

Help ME.

There were always some people but they just watched and said nothing.