☆ Chapter 11 : Numb ☆

Aster just stared aimlessly at the passing sky as the car moved, sometimes staring at the back of the front seat, wondering what to do hereafter.

In her past life, she had always stayed inside her mini house and only went out to some gathering when it's required for all family members to attend. Other than that, she ate at the dining table when it's time and went back home to her small abode surrounded by herself.

She never had any experience on going out sightseeing or visiting the amusement park because she's not allowed to. Her family doesn't want any broken goods visible, to the public eye, in fear of tarnishing their perfect family name.

Plus, she was always worrying whether her health condition is good enough for her to even step out of her house for a long time, the only thing she knows is that she can't do anything exhilarating or she might die.

*

Wardah always told her to be grateful ,that she have all the body parts she needs to resume her daily life without any solid support, in other words, normally.

That her heart is just extra special than others and she'd have to pay more attention to it because it's sensitive, fragile.

But Aster refuses to believe so.

She said that Wardah is speaking nonsense and didn't bother to re-think about her visible faults, the sadness she carry. At that time, all Wardah could do was sigh at her childish answer.

Aster was so ungrateful of the life she lives in, that she neglected to spare even a mere moment of freedom when she could.

But who is to blame?

It was her choice to believe in the words of her family.

It was her own two feet that led her to where she was.

It was her own weak mind that caused her demise.

Who is really, the one to be blamed for her fate?

*

Soon, the car slowed down and an elegant huge metal gate can be seen from her limited view.

The car drove slowly passing a line up of huge green trees with leaves being blown by the wind creating a swaying effect.

The moment was so tranquil that she forgot about her problems , as if the nature is telling her to calm herself down and face her problems head on.

And that's exactly what she's planning to do!

She gonna kill, today!

No, not really.....

In the future.....maybe?

*

Aster stepped out of the car with the help of the butler and gaze at the Victorian white mansion in front of her.

How nostalgic it is to be at the same situation the second time. Kinda missed it. NOT.

The sound of a car engine can be heard faintly as the car and the butler from previously, left her to face her doom. She knocks the door and a butler opened the door, after looking at her, he slam it back shut.

'I'm gonna slam the door to his ugly nose one day' thought Aster as she jumped towards the door handle and succeed on opening the damn racist door.

The moment she stepped into the mansion, she can sense the heavy atmosphere. The rude-door-ugly-nose-butler from before was nowhere to be found.

Another butler led her to the living room that already has all the members of her 'happy' family.