NINETEEN

"You bring good to my lonely life, honestlyIt's hard for me to look into your eyesWhen I say that I would be nothing without your loveI feel the rush and it's amazing"—The Weeknd

It's hard for me to look into your eyes
When I say that I would be nothing without your love
I feel the rush and it's amazing"
—The Weeknd

     "Now be a good pet and stay put," He pats my head before advancing out the door. It slams shut making me flinch.

     The torture went on for what feels like hours. The pain in my back returns and all I feel a slight throb.

     I wanna go home.

     I curl up and rock as silent tears run down my face. The small cage making it almost impossible to move. He placed the cage in the center of the red room, saying that 'a pet gets what a pet deserves.'

     Pets don't deserve to be caged up though. They deserve to be free, running though the tundra or flying through the clouds.

     The coldness makes goosebumps raise on my skin, whilst my nipples erect painfully.

     I want my Reid.

     The scars will stay on my back permanently. A reminder, of how foolish I am—how undeniably weak I am. I don't want to be weak. I wish to be strong, cause if I was I'd probably be in the arms of my Reid.

     I haven't eaten in days . . . and to be honest, I don't even know what day it is. Heck, I don't even know the time or if the sun still casts its rays upon the earth.

     Despite all the discomfort, my eyes slowly flutter close. I fall into a dreamless sleep.

REID

     Ever since the video was seen by my men and I, we've been preparing. Gathering all the Mafia members for what may be a war. Though that's not what we want, we simply want to walk in, get my angel, kill Blackmore and leave peacefully. No more bloodshed besides him.

     But that's highly unlikely.

     Sure, we've defeated him in the past but it is at this time that I am the defeated.

     He has my girl.

     "BOSS!"

     I turn on my heel and advance to the eager voice. "Whatcha got?"

     "I've ran the video through and tracked the IP address . . . we have a hit!" And with that speak of hope, I signal all my men. We gather our weapons and sprint out to the SUVs waiting in the long driveway. Jake, Ryder, Luis and I all in one car together.