Authors Note

It honestly makes me so sad that the book has ended *cries into scrumptious popcorn

It honestly makes me so sad that the book has ended *cries into scrumptious popcorn.* I have the urge to write and publish 100 more chapters! However, Meredith and Reid's story has come to a end.

I don't have many words to describe how elated and undeniably shocked I am that this book has 5.25k reads! I've said it multiple times, but I guess I'll say it again.

I wasn't expecting ANY of this. I thought this would be one of the stories that would get 20 views or so.

So, thank you! Thank you for reading this book, thank you for the support, and thank you for sticking around to the end!

I have more books on the way, in fact. . .

TA-DA!

She made a vow never to give her heart to someone undeserving

She made a vow never to give her heart to someone undeserving . . . for the sake of her happiness and heartbreak.

Lydia Hayes has had enough grief in her life. After the death of her mother, she was torn. As for her father, he picked up his life and moved on. Lydia hides behind a temporary mask of 'I'm fine' and 'everything's going to be okay' when she is far from that.

Enter Miguel Acosta, the boy next door. He notices Lydia one night and hasn't been able to take his eyes off her. While he's silently protecting and observing her from afar, she is meek and silently being dragged into an abyss of darkness.

Lydia takes an instant interest to Miguel and the beautiful smirk he wears.

However, when a night out manages to panic Lydia, Miguel springs to the rescue. Lydia begins to notices that Miguel is rather fond of protecting her.

Lydia now realizes that she'd made a vow that she might just break.

WARNING: This story contains mature themes such as: language, violence and abuse. Read at your own risk!

This is just ONE of the many books I've had drafted in my library for months now. I'm not exactly sure when I'll be starting to publish chapters. . .but the prologue will be out the moment after this is published!

I'm going to take a short break from writing—honestly, probably just a couple day break because I love writing HA!

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Forever loving you,
rrosebudd

🌹