A trip of heartbreak

I was cleaning clothes when D'art ran over to me with a smile.

"We are going to Paris!" He yelled happily.

"That's amazing when do we leave." I asked jumping up.

"Today Father wants us both ready we are going to talk to the king." He said happily.

"Amazing. Oh I can't wait I'll go get everything ready can you finish this for me?" I asked jumping up and running to grab all our things.

"Yes!" He yelled after me.

I slipped on some pants and a blouse before grabbing my weapon belt. I sighed as I saw my father's jacket on my hook and picking it up I slipped it on. I made it outside with all the things we needed and met with D'art ,who had the horses. I jumped up onto my horse and rode ahead of them. After we traveled for awhile we decided to stop at a inn.

"Father your tired let's stop up there." D'art said with a smile.

"I'm fine but if you are tired I guess we can." He said riding to the inn.

I laughed as I followed behind them and had D'art take my horse before walking into the inn with Alexandre. I smiled politely before sitting at a table. I watched as he talked to the inn keeper and then I heard some men walk in. I turned to face them and saw that their faces where covered. They introduced themselves and then pulled out a gun and asked for all our money.

"Who is this beauty?" The one who called himself Athos asked.

"My daughter.... please don't hurt her." Alexandre begged.

Athos walked over at me and smirked as he moved some of the hair out of my face. He took my hand in his and moved down his mask a little before kissing my hand. He pulled away and walked over to Alexandre and shot him. I screamed as the man who tried to pull out his gun was shot and fell into me. I hit my head knocking myself out. I felt myself get picked up and went to open my eyes but darkness washed over me. When I woke up I was tied to a pole and alone. I sighed as I reached for the knife in my boot and cut my ropes. I quickly looked out the door and made my escape. After awhile I made it to Paris and wrapped my jacket around me.

"Hello sir I am looking for my brother D'artagnan..... have you met him or a Musketeer named Athos?" I asked calmly.

"Yes I am Captain Treville..... I know Athos... may I ask why you need him?" He asked confused.

"He killed my adoptive father and...... he kidnapped me I just escaped my brother will tell you it is truth." I said as I started to shack.

"Here follow me and we can get this all cleared up." Treville said wrapping his jacket around me.

I followed behind him and when I made it to them I saw D'art talking to them.

"D'art!" I yelled running up to him.

"Lil are you okay? Did that monster hurt you?" He asked hugging me.

"No he just tied me up is he here?" I asked looking around.

"That's Athos." He said pointing at a man.

"D'art that can't be him..... are you sure?" I asked confused.

"This is the Musketeer Athos. Is this the man who killed your father and kidnapped you?" Treville asked softly.

"No that isn't him..... I saw his face before I passed out... he didn't kill ourfather." I said hugging up to D'art.

I watched as the man looked at me in softly and I let out a sigh as we all went to the castle and I told the King everything.

"So you would know the man if you saw him?" The Cardinal asked.

"Yes sir..... he pulled his mask down to kiss my hand.... I would know him." I said pulling my jacket closer.

"That does it Athos is innocent..... thank you and I hope you will help Captain Treville find this murder." The king said with a smile.

"I will do my best my lord." I said bowing before walking behind them.

"Thank you for your help." Athos said smiling at me.

"Don't thank me musketeer." I said walking away from them.

I heard D'art sigh as he talked to them about helping them. After awhile they came back and proved that it was a man named Gaudet. I smiled as I hugged my brother and then followed him to where we both were staying. I met the woman named Constance and smiled as I helped her around the house as D'art got into trouble with his new friends.