Oh brother

I slipped on a green dress when I woke up and went out to help Constance. I smiled as I helped her and we talked about how much of a idiot my brother was.

"That's a beautiful locket." Constance said with a smile.

I looked down to see my locket was out and I smiled as I looked at it.

"My mother gave it to me before she passed away.... my father gave me the ring." I explained.

"What did D'artagnan get?" She asked.

"Oh this is from my real parents..... I was adopted by his family." I explained.

"I see I'm sorry I didn't mean to pry."

"It's fine.... I love talking about my mother. My father not so much..... he left me so he could become a Musketeer." I said sadly.

"I'm sorry... is that why you don't get along with the musketeers?"

"Yes.... I can't help but to think that he could be any of them." I said with a sigh.

After awhile I walked to the Musketeer headquarters to have a word with Captain Treville.

"Your men let my brother get put in jail!" I yelled slamming the door to his office.

"Hello Lil good to see you." He said calmly.

"Treville you better get him out." I said annoyed.

"Alright I will after he finds out what Vladim is planning." He said with a smirk.

"Wait this was for information on a prisoner? Why not another Musketeer?"

"Lil your brother will be fine.... I promise." Treville said smiling at me.

"If anything happens to him-"

"Nothing will and if it does what ever you decide for my punishment I will take it." He said softly.

I let out a sigh as I walked out of his office and down the steps. I saw Aramis get slapped by Constance and I let a laugh pass through my lips.

"Lil.... its good to see you are well." Athos said with a smile.

"Good to see you all can smile with my brother being in jail." I snapped.

"Don't worry he will be fine..... I'm sure." Aramis said with a laugh.

I glared at him before stepping on his foot and walking away. That night D'art and the others came to the house and explained everything.

"I'm sorry you thought I was in danger." D'art said sadly.

"Treville done told me all of this." I said with a smile.

"Then why did you step on my foot?" Aramis asked confused.

"Your face pissed me off." I said with a smile.

I heard Porthos laugh and I smiled before walking to my room. I stopped as I felt around my neck. I turned around and looked on the ground.

"What are you looking for?"

"My necklace and ring..... it's gone." I said frantic.

"Help us look guys." D'art said softly.

After five minutes we stopped and I let out a sad sigh.

"I'm sure you can buy another locket and ring." Aramis said with a smile.

"The locket belonged to my mother and.... the ring was my father's..... I can't possible replace them." I said walking to my room.

The next day I went to the festival to help them all keep watch I saw a chain go over my head and I looked down to see my locket and ring. I heard it snap and I turned to see Treville smiling at me.

"When I was cleaning I saw it on the ground the chain snapped so I got it fixed for you." He said softly.

"Thank you.... you don't know how much this means to me.... is there anything I can do to repay you?" I asked with a smile.

"Well.... how about you have dinner with me tomorrow night?" He asked with a smile.

"I would love to." I said as he walked away.

I smiled as I watched them fight and helped out some after it was over I went home and set on my bed with a smile. After awhile I laid down and went to sleep when I woke I up it was to Constance knocking on my door.

"What do you need?" I asked softly.

"Treville is here said he has dinner plans with you." She said with a smile.

"Crap he meant tonight!" I yelled running to change clothes.