My brother the musketeer

I was wearing a dark purple dress as I set in the stands watching them get everything ready for the fight. Treville was fighting against a red guard for the sake of the musketeers. I was sitting alone until I saw someone sit beside me. I turned to face my mother and let out a sigh as I glared at her.

"What do you want?" I asked annoyed.

"To see the fight.... when I saw you I couldn't wait to see you." She said smiling at me.

I let out a sigh as the fight begun. Half way through Treville was injured. I ran down the stands to where he was getting bandaged and held his hand.

"Are you alright?" I asked as worry passed over me.

"I'm fine my love.... I know D'artagnan can win." Treville said as he hissed in pain.

"If he doesn't knock that guy into next year I will." I said as I glared at the man.

Treville smiled as he watched me glaring daggers at Labarge. After the fight I hugged my brother before walking back over to Treville. I watched as the king made him a musketeer and I smiled as I felt Treville hug me.

"Congratulations D'artagnan you deserve this." Treville said with a smile.

"Thank you." He said smiling at me.

I hugged D'art before forcing Treville to follow me to a physician. After awhile he was allowed to leave and I smiled as I helped him back home and to his bed. I laid beside him and fell asleep in his arms. When I woke up I saw that he was gone so I got up to look for him. I heard him talking to a woman and after awhile she leaned up and kissed him. I gasped before I ran out of his office and down the stairs as tears streamed down my face.

I heard Treville scream my name but I kept running until I ran into someone. I looked up to see Porthos looking down at me with a worried expression. I hugged him as tears streamed down my face. He pat my head and wrapped his arms around me as he walked me home. When we made it home he had me explain what happen to everyone.

"I'll kill him." Aramis said with a growl as he grabbed his gun.

"You won't have to." Athos said leaving the house.

"Hey it will be okay.... I promise." Porthos said hugging me.

"How could I have been so stupid?" I asked whipping the tears away.

"You aren't stupid.... you are one of the smartest woman I know..... It's his fault." Porthos said as I leaned my head on his shoulder.

I fell asleep as I felt Porthos pick me up. After awhile I woke up to my brother yelling. I stood up to see Treville trying to talk to my brother. I noticed that Treville had a broken nose and a black eye.

"D'artagnan I swear I never meant for it to happen. Jane is my ex.... she came to talk to me about getting back together. When she kissed me I forgot all about Lil... I never meant to hurt her I swear." Treville said sadly.

"D'art I can handle this go outside." I said before my brother could punch him.

D'art left me alone with him and I hugged myself.

"Lil I am so sorry." He said stepping near me.

"I can't be with you..... I love you but... your heart belongs to her and I hope you are both happy together." I said stepping back.

"I don't want her I want you."

"I'm sorry but I can't.... I saw the way you looked at her. You love her. Who gave you the black eye? Was it Athos?" I asked sadly.

"Yes. Didn't give me anytime to explain he just started hitting me. Took your brother and Aramis to pull him away.... guess he cares a lot about you. Even without knowing your his daughter." Treville said softly.

"I think you should leave Treville.... I need space and you need to be with her. I will be fine I swear." I said kissing his cheek.

I walked away from him and watched as he left the house. I let out a sigh before sitting on my bed. After a few minutes I heard a knock on my door.

"You can come in." I said softly.

It opened to show Porthos with a small smile.

"Hey Lil your brother told me you where here.... I thought I would check on you." He said walking inside.

"Well... I'm as good as I will ever be.... I just need some space." I said softly.

"He is a idiot.... you are way better than her." He said softly.

"Thanks Porthos.... you have been a great friend." I said kissing his cheek.

"Is that all I am?" He asked softly.

I looked at him confused and he let out a small laugh.

"Since I met you I have been in love with you.... you choose what was right over what you wanted. You let the man you love go when you didn't want to.... and you have never given up on me." He said looking down at me.

"A week." I said with a laugh.

"What?" He asked confused.

"A week after we met I started to fall for you, but Treville was there and he wanted a relationship with me so I thought that I needed to move on..... I had no chance with you." I said with a smile.

"What if I said you do?"

"Then I would ask you if we could take it slow."

"How slow?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Dinner and then we see where it leads us." I said walking away.