Dinner and lunch

"I have to get dressed." I said running to find a dress.

" I have this... D'artagnan distract him." Constance said grabbing a dress from her room.

After a few minutes she fixed my hair and put my in a blue dress with purple down the middle. I slide on some black heels and walked out of my room to see Treville talking to D'artagnana.

"Captain." I said with a smile.

"Lil I came to steal you away for dinner." He said with a smile.

"Well I guess we best make our leave." I said with a laugh.

I saw him send me a smile as he took my hand and walked with me away from the house. After a short walk we came to a small restaurant and walked inside. It was beautiful inside and I heard my heels click on the floor as we made it to our table. I allowed him to show me what everything on the menu was.

"This is so beautiful." I said smiling at him.

"Yea... I don't come here a lot.... actually I have never been here before in my life. I only just heard about it." He said with a laugh.

As our drinks came I looked at the food on another person's table and looked at Treville who looked a little disgusted.

"Okay I have a better idea." I said dragging him out of the restaurant.

We made it to a clothing store and I bought a pair of pants and a shirt with a cape before dragging him to a tavern. We set at a table and ordered drinks and some food.

"This is a lot better." Treville said with a laugh.

"Way better I know exactly what is in this." I said as we started to eat.

"So why do you dislike Athos more than any of the others?" Treville asked with a soft smile.

"He... reminds me of my dad. He is kind, respectful, and a excellent fighter." I said sadly.

"Was your father a bad man?"

"No.... he was a honorable man who meant the world to me.... but he abandoned me.... that's why I dislike him." I explained.

"I'm sorry.... you are to good to deserve that." He said sending me a small smile.

"Thank you.... that means a lot." I said smiling at him.

After dinner he walked me home and I had the dress in my hands. I stopped at my door and turned around to thank him.

"Um.... thank you Treville for dinner.... I would love to do this again." I said with a smile.

"Same.... I hope we can." He said as I turned to walk inside.

I let out a sigh before turning around to say something, but was cut off by Treville's lips against mine. I slowly kissed back putting my arms around his neck and pulling him closer. After awhile we pulled apart and I smiled at him happily.

"That was.... wow." I whispered happily.

"I know.... so how about in a week I take you back out for dinner." He said smiling at me.

"Or we could have lunch together tomorrow." I said with a smile.

"I'd like that.... goodnight." He said kissing my hand.

I smiled as I walked inside the house and walked to my door with a smile on my face. I laid on the bed and squealed into a pillow before closing my eyes and allowing sleep to take over. When I woke up D'artagnan told me about his mission with the musketeers to find a man he told me he would be gone for about two days and a half. I sent him a smile as I watched him meet up with them. After two days I put on a blue dress and left to talk to Treville. I sent him a smile as he allowed me in his office. When the door shut he turned me around and pressed his lips against mine in a heated kiss. I smiled as we pulled apart and he kissed my forehead.

"You look beautiful." Treville said with a smile.

"And you look handsome." I said pecking his lips.

We went to lunch and then he walked me back to my house. I smiled as I kissed him once before walking inside and seeing Constance talking to a woman.

"Lil I'm so happy to see you." Constance said with a smile.

The woman turned around and my eyes went wide at the site of her.

"Mother?" I asked shocked.