What now

"Porthos...."

"Don't. Why didn't you tell me?" He asked sitting up.

"I was scared." I said not looking at him.

"Scared about what? That your pregnant?" He asked angrily.

"That you would leave me! That I would lose the man I love!" I snapped angrily.

"I would never leave you. I love you. Always have and always will. No matter what yo do I can't seem to stop loving you." He said as he gently took my hand.

"Even though I'm pregnant with Treville's child?" I asked as he smiled down at me.

"Even though your pregnant with Treville's spawn." He said with a smile.

I smiled as he leaned down and gently kissed me. I hugged him and he kissed my forehead.

"I love you." I said softly.

"I love you too." He said as he held me.

That night he left to celebrate his birthday and then when morning came I learned that he was arrested for murder.

"What do you mean he was arrested!" I screamed angrily.

"Porthos was arrested because they say he murdered a man." Athos explained.

"Alright I need to calm down...... do they really think he did it?"

"Yes, now we will do everything to save him." He said softly.

I nodded my head and I let out a sigh as I was forced to wait for word on him. I heard a knock on the door and I rushed to open it. When I opened the door it was to reveal Treville.

"What are you doing here?" I asked angrily.

"I was able to clear Porthos, the musketeers are going after him." He explained.

"Where is he?"

"The Court of Miracles."

"Alright. So is that all?"

"No, I know you are mad I told Porthos but understand, you are caring my child! I have a right to be the child's father not him!" He snapped.

"You have no right. You cheated on me with your ex! You told the man I'm with that I was pregnant when I was going to wait! You don't think Treville and you never will."

"Look me in the eyes and tell me that you don't love me. That you stopped loving me." He said softly.

"I love Porthos. That is all that should matter."

"No, look me in the eyes and say that you don't love me! You may love him, but I'm the father and if you have any love for me then I deserve to know!"

"Yes! Alright! I do still love you! I always have! But I am with Porthos! And I am staying with him!" I yelled.

"Amelia...."

"No.... please leave." I said softly.

I shut the door and I covered my mouth. I felt tears stream down my face as I walked into the house and laid down on my bed. The next day I heard my door open and I set up to see Porthos walk into the room.

"Oh thank god! I was so worried!" I exclaimed as I ran up to him.

"Easy! I'm injured!" He exclaimed with a chuckle.

"What happen?" I asked softly.

"They framed me for murder. Treville helped save me. If not for him I wouldn't be here." He said softly.

"I guess we owe him a thank you." I said softly.

"There is something else....... I.... while I was in the Court of Miracles I did something..... something I regret terribly." He said softly.

"What did you do?" I asked confused.

He looked at me sadly and asked me to sit down. After he said the words my hand moved on it's own and I slapped him as hard as possible. He looked at me shocked and I stood up and ran out of the house.

"Wait!" He yelled as he chased after me.

"You bastard! I trusted you!" I screamed a so shoved him away from me.

"Amelia I swear it was a accident. She was my first love!"

"That is the same thing Treville said!" I screamed.

"Amelia..."

"No.... goodbye Porthos." I said a so turned and walked away.

For the remainder of the week Porthos stayed away from me while Aramis tried to help me forgive him.

"He made a mistake.... you have to forgive him. He is a wreak."

"Treville only kissed his ex and I broke up with him. Porthos slept with another woman..... after I told him I was pregnant... I was worried to death about him and he slept with another woman.... I can't look at him." I said softly.

"He really is sorry."

"So was Treville." I said as I walked away.

After awhile I had severed all ties to the Musketeers. I even stopped talking to D'Artagnan and Athos. One day there was a knock on my door and when I opened it, Treville walking into my house.

"Come in by all means." I said annoyed.

"I know that you are angry at Porthos, but pushing D'Artagnan and Athos away is a little to much." He said calmly.

"I see them and they tell me to forgive him. All I want to do is shoot Porthos." I said calmly.

"Amelia I know you are angry. I understand the feeling...... but don't push your family away."

"Why? They made me leave you! They said that you didn't deserve to be forgiven, by Porthos does! How is that fair! You only kissed another woman! He full on slept with her!" I snapped.

"Wait I was only told he kissed another woman. He slept with her? I'll kill him." He said angrily.

"Get in line."

"What are you going to do now?"

"About?"

"Our child. What are you going to do? How will you support him or her?"

"I don't know." I said softly.

"Let me help you. We don't have to be together, but please.... let me help you raise our child." He said as he took my hand.

I nodded my head and he smiled softly. Soon he had me move in with him as we waited for the due date to arrive.