A choice

After changing clothes and putting on another dress with a hood on it, I made my way to Constance's house and knocked on the door, as I waited for her to open I played with the necklace around my neck. When the door open Constance smiled as she saw me.

"Amelia, what are you doing here?" She asked happily.

"May I come in?" I asked softly.

"Of course is something wrong?" She asked confused.

"Can we speak privately?" I asked softly.

She nodded her head and we made t to a room she shut the door and I turned to look at her.

"I will be needing new clothes soon..... bigger clothes." I said softly.

"Of course. Anything special?"

"No.... just simple clothes." I said softly.

"Alright, so why did you need to talk privately?" She asked confused.

I looked out the window and let out a breath of air before turning to look at her.

"I'm pregnant with Treville's child." I said quickly.

"What? How?" She asked shocked.

"I don't think I need to give you a lesson in sex....... Constance, I don't know what to do." I said as I set on her bed.

"It will be alright.... are you going to keep the baby?" She asked softly.

"I've.... I never thought about being a mother, never thought about kids....... and I don't want to lose Porthos, but Treville deserves to know about his child." I said softly.

"Who needs to know more?" She asked softly.

"Apart of me thinks I should tell Porthos first, but then..... I think I should tell Treville."

"I have a question..... do you still love Treville?" She asked softly.

She set beside me on the bed and I looked at her for a second and then at my hands.

"I don't know." I whispered as she gently took my hands.

"When you find out that answer you will know who to tell.... don't choice off of the child... choice by your heart." She said squeezing my hands.

I let out a sigh as I left her house and started toward the musketeers headquarters. I made it in time to see Porthos talking to Athos and Aramis.

"There is our beauty!" Aramis said cheerfully.

"Hello love." Porthos said with a smile as he bent down and kissed my cheek.

"Hey. How is your day going?" I asked with a smile.

"Just got better. What are you doing here?" He asked happily.

"I came to talk to... Treville." I said bitting my lip.

"Something wrong?" Athos asked softly.

"No... it's something that I can only tell him. I'm sorry. Don't worry please, everything is fine." I said as I kissed Portho's cheek before walking up the stairs.

I made it to Treville's door and gently knocked.

"Come in!" A voice yelled.

I walked in and saw Treville looking at papers. He looked up and put his papers down at the sight of me.

"Amelia? What are you doing here?" He asked shocked.

"I need to talk to you." I said softly.

"Of course. Is something wrong?" He asked leaning back in his chair.

"I'm pregnant...... and your the father." I said calmly.

He looked at me shocked and I bit my lip.

"I haven't told Porthos or any of the other guys. I'm waiting, because I'm still trying to figure out what I am going to do." I said as I looked down at my hands.

"Your pregnant.... with our child..... are you going to stay with Porthos?" He asked finally.

"Yes..... this baby doesn't change anything between us." I said softly.

"Then why did you come and tell me first?" He asked standing up.

"I thought the biological father should know." I said as he walked up to me.

"Don't lie Lil. We both know that no matter what we do that we own each other's hearts." He said as he took my hand.

"I'm sorry, but I love Porthos......." I said as I pulled my hand away and went to walk out of the office.

I felt a hand grab mine again and I turned to snap at Treville, only for him to pull me into a kiss. I gasped as his hand held the back of my head in place. After a few seconds I gave up and started to kiss back. He pinned me to the door and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I love you." Treville whispered as he leaned his head against mine.

"I won't do this to Porthos.... I'm sorry, but I belong to him." I said as I pulled away and walked out of the room.

I fixed my hair and let out a sigh as I walked down the stairs.

"So what was so important that you couldn't tell us?" Aramis asked with a frown.

"Non of your business. Where is Porthos?" I asked looking around.

"Left to get everything ready for tonight."

"What's tonight?" I asked confused.

"His birthday."

"Damn it. I knew I was forgetting something. Alright Aramis follow me." I said as I grabbed his hand and dragged him away.

"Alright what's going on?" Aramis asked as I dragged him behind me.

"You know that I haven't slept with Porthos right?"

"Yea, why?"

"I'm pregnant.... and the father is Treville. I haven't told Porthos yet, and I'm going to wait. I don't want to ruin his birthday." I said softly.

"Alright, but you are going to tell him right? He should know." Aramis said calmly.

"I am.... He might leave me and I will understand." I said softly.

"He won't leave you, he loves you." He said hugging me.

I nodded my head and then walked away. When I arrived at my shared house with Porthos I saw him laying on his bed.

"Hello birthday boy." I said with a laugh.

"There is my girl." He said as he pulled me down to lay beside him.

"How is your day going so far?" I asked softly.

"Pretty good.... well except that the Captain told me something funny..... he told me you where pregnant with his child." Porthos said looking up at me.