Chapter 2⃣

📖

JUNGKOOK POV

All morning I couldn't get that girl off my mind, just who is she to make me think about her. All i know is she'll get it hot when next I see her.I say so with a smirk.

I'm in deep thoughts as I walk to my office.

"GOOD MORNING SIR"

All the employees say in unison as I entered. This made me jerk to reality.

That's right i'm the frigging boss here and the boss always gets what he wants.

Just as I was walking to my office with all my men behind me, this employee whatever his name is, I don't care, passed by me and his stupid shoulders touched mine.

I snapped my fingers and immediately one of my men removed my suit and replaced it with another.

Nobody touches me until I give them permission to.

"I'm i'm so sir.. so sorry"he said while bowing in fear.

He looked so terrified as he apologized.

"Do you know what I do employees that touch me?"I leaned forward and said in his ear.

"No no o s sir"

"Min give that suit to him."

"Its yours now.it was tailormade by camps de Luca in France.I hope you like it" I said with a smile.

"But but sir..how can I take this"

"Take it its yours.you touched it didn't you. I'm pretty sure you wanted to own it thats why."

"But but ..."

"Shhhh... Just accept it" i told him with a little smile on my face almost in a whisper.

"Th th thank you sir" he said smiling

"You're welcome but just make sure you get a brand new for me or you're fired,cos I don't wear things useless people touch"I said as my smile turned into a frown.

I continued to my office cos I didnt want to hear a word from him.I could feel his frustration but I didnt care.

Narrator POV

Jungkook was the boss of this fashion company called "THE DREAM".His dad was the president of the company and left him in charge.He was now like the youngest CEO.

Jungkook was the most arrogant jerk ever and had the "prince syndrome".Everything he wanted he got.
He also worked as a model in the company sometimes.

He did that when he wasn't satisfied with the models working there.He was a total player and a narcisstic cos he knew just how handsome and hot he was.

Every night he would bring home girls and kicked them out the next day cos he couldn't find a girl that could match him.

But this time,this girl left without him knowing like he wasnt good enough.This knocked his manly ego off the balcony and all he wanted now was revenge.

YOUR POV
I got back home that morning and started sneaking into the house cos I didnt want to see that bitch and as I entered there she was staring which made my heart drop.

"fuck you scared me"

Soon she started questioning me about where I was last night.

Da fuq is her problem ? Can't I have fun and come back when I wanted.Was she my mom?ugghh I swear to god.

"mind your god damn business OK,your not my mom so shut the fuck up"I said going towards my room.

I just couldn't take her nagging,its like it was my mom all over again.she was older than me by a fucked up year but she behaved like she was my ancestor.

I couldn't wait to get out of this hell hole.just you wait I'll get out of this house.

I immediately jumped into my bed.I looked at my phone and hoped for a message from josh but there was none.

My message box was as empty as my stupid brain.

Memories of last night started clouding me.I felt really ashamed.

This silly girl what did you do?And that guy who was he?.I hope to never see him again.

Oh my but his chest was so hard and broad.I licked my lips in my dreamy state  then.

"Come out and eat breakfast"

I jerked to reality.Just then I realised I had lost something,I touched my neck and I couldn't feel it.My necklace was gone.

That necklace is my life,I can't lose it.

Oh lord its in that guy's house.What kind of messed up life is this ugghhh.

That means I'll have to see him again.shivers ran down my spine as I thought of seeing him again.

How's the second chapter? Is it aight?
Tell yo girl if you like it.
Please vote and comment on it... see y'all in da next chapita.. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕