Chapter 3⃣1⃣

📖

Y/N POV

I don't understand when but I had found myself on jungkook's bed. I guess I rolled unto the bed then.

I stretched myself cos I felt so tired and went downstairs.There he was lying on the couch.

I looked closely at him as memories of how he kissed and hugged me flashed to my head.

I blushed as I looked then I went closer and saw how peaceful he slept.

He must've really been hurt with what his dad did to him.

Well I can't leave him like this.When he wakes up he'll have to eat something and I have to get it but very fast and stealthily cos I don't want to wake him.

I rushed outside to get some groceries from a grocery shop nearby.

It was past 6 in the morning so I have to be swift as not to wake him up.

I was in so much of a hurry that I didnt notice any other thing happening beside me apart from my cooking.

Well am usually so lazy but I don't know what the fuck has gotten over me.

I could totally be compared to the mad rabbit in Alice in the wonderland.

Jungkook POV

I opened my eyes slowly as I heard footsteps and plate sounds.

I raised myself up reluctantly and walked up slowly to the direction of the sound which was the kitchen area.

I looked in the kitchen and I saw her.

She was cooking but she looked like I can't even explain it but if someone touches her right now she might slap.

Its funny cos she was being fast but careful at the same time.

I don't understand what I see at all.

I just stood there with my arms folded looking at her and smiling to myself without realizing it.

If I saw her look to my direction I would hide cos I kinda don't want her to see me.

I think she put rice in the rice cooker and had to wait for a while.

Then bang she put music on and it was so loud at first but she rushed and made it lower mumbling something to herself.

I think she actually doesn't wanna wake me but guess what here I am.

Just then strangely she started dancing.

The song was "save me by bts".

This is gonna be good.I can't wait to see her do the chorus.

I almost laugh out loud as I see her struggle to do the footwork choreography.

I think I just found yoongi hyung of bts' dance soulmate.

How can someone be that bad at dancing ?

I couldn't help it anymore as I started laughing out loudly and she almost fell on her butt when she turned and saw me there.

"Umm... Jungkook what were you looking at ?.. I wasn't dancing my leg hurts."

I didnt reply but just looked at her laughing slowly now.

"I didn't say anything"I said between laughs.

"I know but umm... Just get out "

"Hey this is my house woman "

I said as she pushed me out locking the door.

"I don't care..."

"Heyyy..."

I shouted but too late am looked out.

Your POV

How could he catch me dancing ?

Damn am such a klutz.

Now he knows am the world's most silly dancer.

"Aishhh" I said as I ran my hands through my hair messing it up in frustration.

How am I gonna hide now.?

Just then I remembered the rice.I rushed and took it out.

**************

"jungkook I made you something.. its on the table"

I said with my hands behind my back not giving him any eye contact.

No answer but I could feel him staring up at me.

"I'll get going now..."

I turned to leave.I was almost at the door as i heard him say.

"Do you own a comb"

" what ?..."

Just then I realised my hair was a mess.

I tried adjusting it with my hands and then he got up and went upstairs then came back with a comb in his hand.

He stretched his hand forward giving me the comb.

I hesitated then he sighed.

He took my hand then pulled me upstairs.

I try pulling my hand away from his but it won't budge he's too strong.

Only God know what he's gonna do to me.

He pulled me into his room sending me infront of him closing the door behind him.

Then his blank expression turned into an evil grin as he said

"Don't worry babe i'm gonna teach you how to mess up that hair of yours real good"

He took a step closer which made me want to run the hell outta there.

****

A/n
Am so sorry i left this unupdated guys.Idk wtf I just wrote but I hope y'all like.

Please tell me in the comments if you do and if you like the chapter this short or not.

Please vote tooo..

Yes my shameless ass self said it 😂