Chapter 1⃣5⃣

📖

Y/n POV

Work was really hectic for me and my whole body was so weak and I wanna go home but can't cos am too weak.

Plus that bitch at home will start nagging me about what I do..why I work? Why do I look weak.? Nerving ass questions like these.

So I wanna go home when shes asleep.

I wish I could kill her though.I have an evil smirk on my face now thinking of possible ways to murder her.But I can't kill her I stay with her so. Dang.

I kinda passed out on a chair infront of my office cos I was so weak to continue.i just needed rest.

**********
I felt something soft on my hair and I shook but didnt wake up.

I later came to my senses when I heard someone calling and poking me.I later realized it was that jerk.

"Get the fuck away from me"I mumbled but I guess he didn't hear me.

Well how will I wake up normally now.??

"What ?? Savage bitch? DA fuq?"

I'll just pretend like he wasn't even there.I just woke up and stormed out pushing him aside with my side.

**********

Jungkook POV

"Just why can't I stop thinking of her?.."
I said to myself as I walked around my house going towards my rose garden.

"Hmm I guess its cos I hate her and want revenge.that's right."

I loved roses so much so I watering them in my garden right now.This was something I really treasured and do diligently.

I would fucking kill anyone who touches my roses.

There were mostly pink and peach roses in my garden.Well its cos of mom,Whenever I miss her I come to the roses.

Suddenly my thoughts diverted back to y/n.why da fuq am I? Just who is she ?

Well I'll make sure to teach her for leaving me like that and also hurting my manly ego away.She's so gonna get it.

Today at work she'll regret why she ever did anything to me in the first place.I just can't stand her.

I hate the sight of her.She makes me think of her and its just so annoying.

This time I'll get proper revenge on her.She's gonna regret why she even knows me.In fact shes gonna regret her own existence.

************

I spotted her from a distance coming close as she was about to pass by me.I extended my leg sideways to the right making her slip and fall.

She was holding her bag and all her stuff got scattered all over the floor.I gave her an evil smirk and continued my way.

I put a non poisonous snake in her office so she would scream her life out all alone with no one to help her.Well am that evil and I dont care.

I heard her scream as I smiled in my office.I peeked and she was running all over the place screaming.I laughed.

I also made her hand wash all the dishes and pots with no help for anyone.I made the lunch lady go home and let her work.

I snuck into her office when she wasn't around and I put something bitter into the drink I saw her carrying about.

Most times she just ignored and other times she gave me death stares.

There was also a time I even put death threatening letters in her office to scare her.