chapter 2⃣9⃣

📖

Jungkook POV

This girl is like the prettiest thing ever and I just saw her true beauty today.She's like a perfect ray of sunshine.

She's so beautiful but she doesn't even know it.

I suddenly want to show her how beautiful she is.

After she left from there to go change.I followed her,grabbed her hand and I asked her out.

But she just stood there looking at me shook.

After sometime of looking at me shook for minutes she suddenly burst out laughing so loud.

"Why you laughing?do I look funny?"

"For a second I almost believed you omg"

"Your kidding right??"

"Well do I look like am kidding ? "

"Of course you do jungkook am not in the mood for your games ok please... At least you made me laugh so thanks dude"

She kept laughing and laughing.To be honest eventhough she didnt believe me and I almost wanna go back in time and take back my words.

But her laugh is soo cute.it was worth it to see her laugh like that.

"Yah!!!..."

I wanted to convince her but I just found myself smiling.Her laughter is so contagious.

"Good job jungkook I almost believed you this little"

She said so as she withdrew her hands away from mine and tapped my chest as she went in laughing.

"Your so funny"

She even turned and laughed at me and went in.

Wtf since when did I become funny?

Well I need to make her believe me,cos I don't have any desire of becoming a clown.

****************

~Days later~

i was getting positive vibes about y/n's modeling and she was wanted more by the public and the board.

It made me smile each time she was praised positively.Though there were some mean comments that I hope she doesn't see.

As I sat in my office smiling all to myself and then she barges in.That bitch Vickie and guess who she came with.

MY FATHER... Of course I expected this

Well my mood just got fucked.

I sat still as I saw my father and even didnt move an inch.

Well I lost all respect for him when Mom passed away cos of him and especially when he married that bitch mistress of his.

"Appa just look at him...he's behaving like he doesn't even know you"Vickie said to father.

" JEON JUNGKOOK " he shouted

"Yes"

I answered carelessly.

"How dare you defy my orders young man?"

He yelled again.

"Do not patronise me dad, am not in the mood for this right now"

"You little bastard is that how you speak to your father"

"Can you get out of my office with your daughter?"