Chapter 43

📖

JUNGKOOK POV

She was hellbent on watching this movie and I just couldn't stop her.

The problem wasn't her watching the movie but me watching it with her.

"Is it just me or is that girl as inquisitive as you ?"

"It's just you dude...I'm no kiren"she said focusing on the movie while munching on her pop corn.

I laughed.

*30 minutes into the movie*

She was sitting right next to me,so close to me.i wanted to touch her  hair as it brushed against the uncovered part of my arm.

I tried stretching my arms to put around her shoulder but didn't work.i kept saying awkward stuff which only made her look at me weird.

What is wrong with me ?I'm usually very smooth but right now with her I'm just a mess.A clown or whatever I don't even know.

After a while she lied on the couch putting her head on my lap.

It's like she wasn't affected by that movie one bit.

I felt my body temperature increasing as every hormone in my body started acting up.i didn't know what to do as I shifted my body a little bit.

I stared at her short dress which now exposed her thighs as lustful thoughts crossed my mind making me lick my lips.

Jungkook control yourself

my thoughts snapped at me.

She sat up suddenly and looked at me.

"I'll be back."

She said rushing upstairs leaving me confused which made me give out a sigh of relief cos I felt stuck.

Soon after she came back wearing my shirt.

"Your getting real comfortable with my stuff these days" I said smiling watching the fine ass specimen in front of me.

"This is my house now bitch get out she said coming down the stairs laughing as fell on the couch as she stretched her legs and put on top of my thighs.

I trailed my fingers on her legs very slowly but playfully.

"Hey no touchey.. that tickles"she laughed throwing some pop corn into her mouth as she focused back to the movie.

"Well you seemed to be touching me a whole lot tonight so I just reciprocated."

"Oh well.. I just love feeling comfortable when watching a movie and that dress was so damn tight... I feel free now" she smiled with pop corn in her mouth.

This girl has no shame at all.

NARRATOR  POV

Jungkook felt his blood rush as he looked at y/n's uncovered legs and thighs .He tried all he could not to stare but he couldn't help it.

Also she was no help either as she kept switching positions which made herself more exposed or coming closer to Jungkook for what looked like deliberate actions.

At this point he felt tortured by y/n.

Well all the coming close to Jungkook was on purpose.

Even the changing into his clothes.y/n had realised Jungkook liked seeing her in his clothes.

She kept pretending like the movie had no effect on her but she was completely burning inside but was good at hiding it.

Dude just grab me and kiss me already