Final Chapter

🌃🌃

Y/N POV

"PARTNERS ?" I asked him as I stretched out my hand to him.He looked so shook as he shook it looking at me with all the curiosity in the world.

We just stare at each other with our hands connected.Still chewing on my gum i look at him emotionless.

***********
"You guys stay outside...I'll be fine with him." I tell my guards who then bow and then I lock up the door.He just watches me in disbelief.

"Seat sajangnim... we have important business remember ?"he seats down very slowly looking at me.

"Now to the contract..." I removed a piece of paper in my bag and put it in front of him.i seat down crossing my legs.

"Y/n... what's all this ? Didn't you miss me ?...why are you do-"He says to me very softly.

"Shhh...just look over the contract will you ? ... that's the business I'm here for ok... I can't listen to that right now... What's in there is so important."I say to him as I pointed at the contract.

He rolled his eyes and hesitantly opened the contract and then.He looked up at me in sadder eyes.I gestured to him to keep turning the page.He turned it over then his eyes lit up after all he read in the contract.

Curious to know the contents of the contract ? Huh peaches.

JUNGKOOK POV

I can't  believe she's treating me this way.its like she forgot about me or something just cos she became famous ?or what is it ? I can't figure it out.

I didn't even want to seat down.i wanted to carry her into my arms and kiss her like there's no tomorrow.Just why is she acting this way. There are so many questions running through my head.

WHAT HAPPENED TO Y/N WHILE SHE WAS AWAY ?..

I don't care if she's changed to the worst bitch ever.i still love her and will always.It just breaks my heart to see her acting out.

There was like a certain authority with the way she acted that all I could do was follow her words and actions.

I sat down as I looked at the contract who's cover page read as

COMPANY'S MAIN MODEL...

I opened up the page and inside the first line was written in bold..Which was

I MET SO MANY GUYS IN PARIS....THEY ALL WANTED ME.

WTF.

Why is she telling methis ? This is like.i don't know why she's treating me this way.Do I do something wrong to her ?

"Why do I need to know this ?..."

"So you'll know what's in the next page and the next"

I couldn't even look at her as I turned the page.

It read

I'M SORRY BUT I'M TIRED OF BEING YOUR FIANCEE I WANNA STOP NOW.

My heart almost stopped as tears made it to my eyes instinctively.I looked up at the emotionless girl who gestured telling me to turn the page over.Then she touched her hair and I could see her fingers....i then realised she had been wearing the ring all this while.

IS SHE TRYING TO KILL ME ?

"But your wear-"

Y/n cuts me off gesturing again to turn the page.