Chapter 52

📖

Y/N POV

"Are you sure you want to do this ?" Jungkook asked as I folded my shirt and jeans and later on put into my box.

"Affirmative...I need to do this" I said as I placed my hand on his cheek reassuring him then closing up the already packed box.

"I'll come back OK..." I gave him a peck on the lips and then turned dragging my box making it downstairs. As my leg was about to touch the first stair,he hugged me behind.i shook a little in surprise, my eyes widening in a slight moment.

"But..." I could feel him pout.

"You'll miss me ?" I cut him off...

"Yeah I willl..." he said as he kissed my cheek from the side.

"I know you will babe cos I'm so awesome...but I'll miss you moreee" I laughed a little trying to fight back the tears I didn't want to show.

I leaned back on him for a slight second so I could feel his touch before I leave.Then afterwards I turned to face him.His eyes almost teary but sad.

I kissed him and hugged him tight...

"Y/NNNN? ?..."she screamed from downstairs which made my tears fall forcefully as my insides and outsides shook in fright and fear of leaving "my life" behind.

NARRATOR POV

It had been a week since jungkook proposed to y/n.The were officially engaged to get married after 5 months but something actually happened to ruin this.

Y/N'S STEPMOM APPEARED ON THE SCENE...

She came back into y/n's life after abandoning her. She actually hated her for causing the death of her husband.But actually it wasn't  y/n's complete fault her dad died.

She loved her dad so much and always wanted to be near him.He even gave her his own the necklace she always wore with initials K.S in it which meant "King of the Savage".He gave it to y/n cos y/nn was boyish when she was a kid.This necklace was given to her dad by her mom and now he passed it onto her.She loved her her husband's savageness what can I say.

Her biological  mom had long passed away long ago when she was a baby.

Her father worked at a construction site and y/n would always wine about going to be with him when she was younger.She would always play around there whenever.

One day when he was working and y/n was busily touching stuff...Her step mom was supposed to be watching her but no she left her unattended. She off setted something and planks started falling down and in the expense of his own life.He went in to save his child but lost his life when the planks hit his spine.

Y/n's step mom blamed y/n for her father's death each day of her life and treated her like she wasn't a part of her life.She even made y/n stay with someone stay with someone she didn't like all cos of that.Well truth be told she never liked y/n from the start tho.

I know righttt ... what a bitch smh.i oughtta slap her.

She came back to take y/n suddenly to the states.Actually she had suddenly decided to fulfill her late husband's wishes of making y/n get complete education abroad so there

THE DAMN BITCH CAME TO GET Y/N ONLY WHEN SHE WAS ABOUT TO MARRY HER LOVE I OUGHTTA... SORRY GOT CARRIED AWAY FOR A SEC.

OK it's not nice to cuss out an elderly person... OK fine I have no manners. Fine I'll go.

Well y/n had to study abroad so she'd become a famous designer and model.Well it was her dream which her father approved of.

She wanted to achieve all this through Hardwork. Well actually one of the reasons she blackmailed jungkook for money. She actually didn't want to leave with her step mom but later on decided it was best so she could got a stand of her own.

JUNGKOOK POV
I watched her leave and there was nothing I could do to stop her cos she's the most stubborn person ever.I don't know if I can bear being away from her cos she's become a part of me.

I don't actually know when she's gonna come back and that's what makes my heart ache but I have to be strong for her and wait for her return.

It's been a year now and she hasn't said anything to me.Did she forget about me ?I didn't tho.We had been speaking for a year but almost another full year she just stopped communication.

*************

I see some employees pass by and whisper to themselves and stuff.i kinda hear y/n's name but I discard it.

I guess it's just me hearing things like why would they be calling her name.There's like no business with her in this office at this point.Shes not around. I'm getting fucken insane.I really really miss her

pogoshipda...sorry.

Y/n ? I say within me as I looked at the TV screen in the middle of the office that apparently everyone was looking at.

She was in it,I think.i can't tell for sure if it's really her but it sure does like her.i wanna enter inside that TV. But still could that be her.? Really ?.

What I saw on TV was a classy and sophisticated girl who was now a top model.She looked different from what I know.She was like on an interview show and some of her modeling was shown.

Hours later
There she goes again.i see her walk in as each step she takes is graceful and it looks like her legs don't touch the floor.she's walking like she was made for that.

She's even walking on those heels like they low shoes . she's like the opposite of y/n.i just couldn't apprehend the fact that she's y/n.

She's now in front of me dressed with a black stripless dress,her hair tied up,wearing sun glasses.She also had her jacket hung over her shouldier.But now that she's in front of me I can see it clearly its really her.

But she has like these two guards behind her.Just how much did she change after going abroad.But ...

IT'S Y/NN

Like she's chewing on gum too with no care in the world.I really wanna hug her as joy overwhelms me but not even a smile is seen on her face as she looks at me.She doesn't even looks like she knows me or anything. It's like she's a different person only the face and the careless rude attitude depicts it's her.

She then removes sunglasses letting me see her gorgious eyes.She looks at me and she says to me.

"I WANNA DO BUSINESS WITH YOU SAJANG-NIM...WHAT DO YOU SAY ?

She stretches out her hand to shake mine.

How rude ...

Bad author lmao... I was supposed to tell you her story like at the middle of the story or something but yaayy I said it at the ending fml...

But what happened to y/n did she really change ?

OK bye.... I'll really go now... that was bad I know but next chapter is the lastt Okey......💟💟💖💟💖💖💟💖💟💖💟💖

*whispers with shame*please vote and comment OK... just tell me how u feel.i love all of youuss kisses 💋💋

Ig I still have some shame left in me.Blahhh I'm jk this bish be shameless af lmao.