Chapter 2⃣8⃣

📖

Jungkook POV

I watched her walk out of the dressing room with that beautiful dress on her body.

She looked like such a beauty queen.She could run any peagent and win in a heartbeat.

I couldnt stop my eyes as it slowly traced every inch of her perfect body.

I smiled a little when I saw that she was struggling with it.

She probably never wore such an expensive dress ever.

"Yah SAJANGNIM.... this dress is not me"

I said nothing but smile.

She frowned struggling to pull it down.

On heels too she struggled a lot.She looks a little uncomfortable but its sexy.

It was a Red dress with black stripes on it.Wow my favorite colors in one and worn by my person of interest .

Well this is interesting.

I watched her walk forward as she struggled to adjust it.

In this situation normally I would laugh but I couldn't.I could only smile stupidly staring at her cos she looked so cute doing that.

"Perfecto...perfecto darling...Vien ici Mon amour ( come here my love)"

The photography snapped me back to earth.

He called out to me too and I went forward and took y/n's hand.She looked at me a little confused.

I carefully walked her to where we had to shoot.

The photographer keeps talking about positions and all but all am doing now is staring.

"Yah go closer to jungkook... This is a romantic concept and not a war zone..go closer"

Y/n came a little closer,then the photographer became frustrated. He came himself and shifted her closer to me.

He put her hand on my waist.

She just obeyed quietly.Wow I've never seen her like this.

"Smile..."he says

He even forces a smile on her face with his fingers.

Y/n smiles.

He goes back in position and starts taking pictures.

***************

"She's perfect"

I say to myself as i watch from behind the photographer as y/n poses for the camera.

She looks so natural and like a model.

Where was she all these years.

She felt so stiff and uncomfortable some minutes ago but now she's totally getting the hang of it.

She's doing all sorts of crazy poses and the photographer is digging it.

My arms are folded as I stare at her.

Am lost in a universe with just me and her exclusive of any other person.

I just wanna stop time so I'd stare at her forever.

Later on we take other photoshoots with several outfits.

Y/n POV

I couldn't bear as I heard Vickie insult me like I was nothing.

Its true she's pretty and am not as pretty.But am human for God's sake.

I ran from there as I heard her say those words cos it hurt a lot.

Normally I would snap back at whoever said those kinds of words to me but this time I just couldn't.

In the dressing room crying I hear as jungkook talks from outside.

Well I don't wanna make him know am crying.I have to disguise it.

Oh well I try but he realized I was crying and tried making me laugh.

Well he got me to laugh real good.just who taught him to sing three bears like that.

I got out of there to stop him cos he was killing me.Am pretty sure I look like crap now.

Before I know it am dragged away.

***************

"Stop touching me omg..."

How do these models feel when their dresses are being worn for them..its real weird.

I struggle to ward them off but to no avail.The dress is work on me after a long struggle.

Even doing my makeup.

There's so many people around me its so uncomfortable.

*****************

Am in a struggle here cos this dress is so frigging tight.I wanna get out if it.

These heels gosh... who made heels ugghh.

I look ahead and jungkook is just looking at me smiling.I must look like a clown cos of all this makeup.

I don't even know what am doing here.?

How will I pose or even smile.its all so uncomfortable.Welp.So many stares.

The photographer keeps flashing his camera into my eyes I can't help but blink every time.

Jungkook is just so fine but but he keeps staring at me.Am even more uncomfortable now.

The photographer put my hand on his waist and told me to smile and right at this moment I was staring into jungkook's eyes.

Then he said

"Hey y/n loosen up ok...just picture everyone naked."

"Well well should I picture you naked too?"I said looking slowly downwards towards his lower half

"Yah!!!!"He shouted.

That made me laugh so much and I became relaxed.

I even posed well when I was alone and the photographer applauded me.

I had let my crazy come out and I started doing all sorts of crazy poses.Am happy cos the photographer liked it all.

It turns into so much fun as we take various shoots with different outfits.

The shoot is over now...

"NO FREAKING WAY!!!! THIS IS NOT ME!!!"I shouted out

The girl in the picture looked foreign and so beautiful..I couldn't even associate her with myself.

"you should be proud of how you...Don't sweat it" Jungkook says

"Did I hear right?..Was that a compliment or..??you complimented me...somehow your jerk level has reduced by 0.564 percent"

I smiled and walk out going towards the dressing room to take off what I was wearing.

Suddenly I felt a hand on mine and I as I turned it was jungkook.

I was so confused at this state cos I didnt know what he wanted.He just stared.

He looked me straight in the eye as he held my hand tight.Well this is scary

Then he said

"Go out with me"

I just stood there shook cos I didn't know what to tell him.

How was the chapter guys?? Bad right..I know lol..Am just happy you read it haha
Well I love you all my readers 💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

my story is crap but I'll still shamelessly ask you to vote 😂😂😂

thanks for reading ❤