Chapter 🔟

📖

Jungkook POV
I wonder what went on with her? Is she alright?pfft I hope not..She can get beat up for all I care.

I try to shift that thought away but I can't help but get curious about y/n.She is such a savage bitch.I bet she's doing just fine.

Anyway this would teach her a lesson not to mess with the boss.

I had told her to meet me at my house and give me update while it was all done.

All am curious about seeing her now is to see her face looking down the floor and her hiding it from.

I wanna see her face with little bruises on them and with a black eye and then shed hide that pretty face of hers with a veil like a shy Indian bride. Well atleast that's what i see in bollywood movies. This is just so funny.

She thinks she's so pretty and all that.Well thats gonna change after tonight.i can't help but laugh.

*Phone rings*

I look at the caller ID and it was y/n

"Hello y/n where are up until ..."

"Hello are you jungkook?"I heard a guy say over the phone.

Why is someone else answering her call.I wondered

"Yes who's this"

"Your number is the last number she called"

"Yes so?"

"The owner of this phone is lying unconscious here,she looks like she was beaten up badly.she kept speaking gibberish then fell down"

Oh my good news for me.As I heard this I smiled and then...

*ding dong*

I heard the bell which brought me back to reality.

I opened the door and it was her.Her head faced the ground as I looked at her.
I was hoping to see her ashamed but...

"Hi sajangnim.."she said looking at me straight in the eye with so much anger.

She was chewing gum and she looked all gangsterly.Wow bad girl style I like.

Damnnn she looks hot.

But why??!!!

Why isn't she covered in bruises,she looks fine.

"yaaahhhh"she yelled suddenly.

"Why you staring in disbelief??Did you expect me to be dead or something ??..Am pretty sure you wanted to kill me that's why you sent me there"

"I didnt ... Well I did ... Umm"I tried saying but words didnt come out straight.

"Your such a fucked up asshole,that's what you are".she yelled out again

"I know you wanted me dead but am all fine you dick"she said snapping her fingers at me.

This girl is so impossible I can't even.I didnt want her dead tho but I expected some little bruises on her.

"Is that what you came here to tell me?"I asked with my arms folded.

"Well that and...that you've been a jerk all your life.How could you guys do that to a person?"

"What person? You guys??"

I wonder what she's talking about.

"kesha?"

I heard her call and that girl came out.I was so shook as I saw her.I just wanted to run in and look the door.

"What the fuck are you doing?..why did you bring that bitch here."

Soon kesha was right in front of me and before I knew it,y/n pushed me aside then came in with kesha.

"Da fuqqq"

**************

"So your the famous taehyung huh?"y/n said looking at him.

"Who wants to know ?" He asks

"Anyway we all have to talk now"she said.

"why??"I asked

"This is a really serious matter which needs your attention"she said looking at me and Tae.

He had come some minutes after I called him up.

He was really shook when he saw her there.

"What did she tell you?"taehyung asks.

"Taehyung please just listen to her she means well"

"This bitch is a gangster with her whole family and they tried to kill me.Do you even know what I went through trying to stay away?"

"What are you doing here btw.huh..what do you have to say".tae said to Keisha

"Look Tae all what happened you got it so wrong".Keisha said back to him.

"Tae?? Tae?? Don't you Tae me kesh...your the worst person I ever met".

"I'll tell you everything just listen to me".

"Guys we'll let you guys talk and we'll be elsewhere"

"Kook dont leave me here"Tae said looking desperate.

Y/n woke up from where she was seated and kept gesturing to me to leave then she came to me and started pulling me away.ugghh I didn't want to leave.

*******

"Why are staring at me?..do I look like a piece of fucking steak"

She asked as I was sitting across the room from her.

She just looked so hot and savage.The fact that I had sent her there and hoped she'd get beat up but she didnt and came back looking hotter is just so hot.

I just couldn't stop staring.

My body wasn't its own with what I did next..

WHAT I DID NEXT WAS CRAZY.

Chapitre is cool?? Huh my peaches is it.??I really wonder what am writing tho 😭😭

Anyway am happy I have readers at least love you guys 💕💕💕💕💕❤❤❤💕💕

please don't forget to tell me what you think and vote too aight