seven.

S E V E N
T H E O D O R E

"I wish I could say I was once like you, but in order to do that, I would have to lie— and I'm not a liar."

He stares at me, chewing on some sour candy.

"As soon as I was born, my daddy knew I was destined for greatness. He was blessed with having such an intelligent, audacious, and didactic young man such as myself."

"But you were a newborn, how do you know that?"

"With a formidable defense and halcyon gaze, it was hilarious to watch the juxtaposition of my excellency and their incompetence."

He nods, stuffing more candy past his lips.

"He's loquacious— a maverick, if you will— and a myriad of empires, followers, and respect."

"I don't know him that well, but he sounds awesome."

"He's a paragon of virtue, love, and kindness."

"If you're anything like him, I can tell."
He smiles.
"You're magnificent, you're a sex icon, you're such a god."

"People like you, desperate, naive, lonely— you allow me to shine even brighter amongst a crowd of peers, if that's even possible."

"Thank you."
The younger man's eyes widen, glistening with pure happiness.
"Thank you so much, mon maître."

"We're pristine, one of a kind, prudent— we're fuckin' quintessential."

"Yes, sir. You guys are that, but a million times greater."

Leaning forward, I place my hands on each of his cheeks and stare him right in the eyes.

"Did you lie to me?"

He shakes his head.
"No, sir. I promise I would never."

"You're a good boy, you would be foolish to betray me."

"Sir, I would never do anything to decrease your excellency or question your intelligence or negatively impact your future."
He assures.
"I love you. I love you so much, and I will continue to devote my life and soul to you. If anyone were to doubt you, I would defend you until they had to rip you from my frozen, dead fingers."

"Tell me how much you love me."

At this point he was practically shaking and freaking out under my touch.

"I can't."
He breathes out, shaking his head.
"I can't tell you because I love you too much. I don't fucking deserve you, but I thank the heavens you came from every single day for giving me to opportunity to serve you."

"Baby..."
I sigh, pressing my forehead against his, still holding him tight.
"I believe you. I know you would never be so spurious, incompetent, and blind. You're such a good boy, I see great things in you— whether it's me, a fuckin' dildo, or some stud I bless you with— great things will come... and cum."