Chapter 2:The Knights Rob A Bank:Part 2:A Nice Little Getaway From The Law

This Part Of The Story Is Told Through The Perspective Of:Betty

  Cecilia parks Iris in front of a giant marble bank.The streets of the town are salt and peppered with people traveling about.

  "Khrysalis,"says Louis as all of us excluding Khrysalis begin to exit the car.

  "Yes?"

  "You know how you've wanted to be a getaway driver for something?"

   "Yea?"

   "Today's your lucky day,stay right here and keep the car running..."

This Part Of The Story Is Told Through The Perspective Of:Cecilia

  Louis,Betty,and I burst through the door and slaughter through the security at the sides of the doors.

  "Everyone stand down!"exclaims Betty."As you may already know,this is a robbery!"

   Betty quickly runs over and yells at a male Teller for all of the money.Louis and I keep the citizens at gun-point,and sword point.Suddenly,all of the citizens pull out their guns and aim it at the two of us.

  "On second though,"I say."Let's kill them all."

  Eyes are shot out,stomachs are sliced open,throats get slit.All of these happen over and over again as we run and dodge around the huge inside of the bank.Betty joins the fight after yelling at the Teller to hurry up with packing up the money.

  After leaving the room in piles of bodies and pools of blood,the teller hands us nine huge bags of cash.With each of us balancing three bags,we waltz over the bodies and towards the doors.

  Louis chirps to the employees,"Thanks so much for the cash..!"

This Part Of The Story Is Told Through The Perspective Of:Betty

  We crash outside just as the police in their green cars roar down the street.Louis pulls out a grenade and throws it off.We get into Iris,and Khrysalis speeds off down the road that brought us to this town.The red sun is setting over the towns, and the massive meadows of nothing but the greenest of grasses.

  "I looked back in the mirror while we were getting out of town,"I say."Two of the police cars were investigating the burnt and extremely injured car.The one you managed to get with that grenade of yours,Louis."

  Louis smiles a big smile.He says,"Who wants to go get burgers,and smother The American Senate of 1984 to death with them?"

  "I could go for burgers,"I say."But I wouldn't want to kill The American Senate of 1984 right now."

  "Aww why not Betty?It's 5028,and Democrats don't exist anymore.They died with America in The Great Nuclear Bomb War.And now the only things that exist in 5028 America is green grass,Psychos,and the occasional ruins."

  "Well,maybe we could go take another trip to Britain?"asks Khrysalis.

  "OOOH,"says Louis."Good idea, maybe we could even sneak into Buckingham Palace and see Queen Vivian!"

  The Maiden begins to appear in the distance.

  "Quick,"says Louis."Let's get ourselves,the money,and Iris onto The Maiden.And then,we'll set sail to Great Britain..."

Next Chapter:Charlotte's Last Day