Chapter 3:Charlotte's Last Day

This story contains truly mature content.Truly mature!You honestly have been warned.

This Part Of The Story Is Told Through The Perspective Of:Tanya The Recurring Female Narrator

  November 10th,1915:Paris,France

  It's exactly 16 years after the evening that Augustus Bernard laid footsteps towards the Fire Dance located in his neighborhood forest.And five years before Cecilia joined Louis in adventuring the cosmos and traveling the universe.

  Little Charlotte Zabra,daughter of Simone(Orville and Augustus's bully) and Leo Zabra(another bully) walks home from another five hours of school.Casually skipping a few steps and kicking a few rocks across the cement sidewalk,she turns down an alleyway,brightly lit by the afternoon light.As she does,she sees a young lady of 25 years of age stuffing something into a faded blue dumpster.

  The young lady runs over and greets her.

  "Hello there!Mademoiselle Charlotte Zabra?I've been expecting you!"

  "Yes madame,I'm Charlotte.But I don't know who you are.When I saw my babysitter Lauren wasn't at school to pick me up,I decided to take the walk home."

  "Oh,Lauren isn't feeling well today's she sent me to take care of you for the day.Would you like me to walk you home now?"

  "Sure!The House is just down the alleyway and to the right?What's your name again?"

  "My name?Just call me Ms. Sinclair."

  With that,they set off towards the Zabra house.Little did Charlotte know,in the faded blue dumpster,there was a dead body...

***

  15 Minutes Before

  Lauren Zabra walks her way to Charlotte's school,to pick her up.Same as it's always been for the last two years.

  As she walks past a faded blue dumpster,someone steps out from behind her and points a revolver at her.

  "Lauren Zabra,"says the female figure."Younger sister of Leo Zabra.Son of a bitch,I found you!"

  "I've got a hundred bucks in my purse,I'll let you have and and you'll let me go."

  "No,I've simply come back to haunt you."

  "Who are you?"asks Lauren as she starts to turn around.

  "Don't turn around!"says the female figure."I'm someone you haunted years ago.And now I'm back to haunt you.You were a bully correct?"

  "Yes,I bullied a few.You shoulda seen this bitch Cecilia and her brother.God,they were the most fun to mess around with."

  "I am Cecilia..."

  Lauren's eyes widen."Cecilia..."

  Her eyes widen more."Did you get to Leo yet?!"

  "He escaped to his work office to try and get away from me.I still got him with the parcel bomb mailed to his desk.You should've have seen his face.He doesn't have one now though."

  Tears roll down Lauren cheeks."Cecilia please,I don't want to die.I'm a single mother now.Like Simone,I have a daughter too.Her name's Ophelia.I need to go pick her up before school ends.She's so sick,she'll be so lonely and sad once everyone leaves.Please."

  "My mother could never do that,and Orville was pretty sick too.You bullied him,a poor,sick little boy."Cecilia aims the gun.

  "Cecilia please don't-!"

  Cecilia shoots the faded blue dumpster."You won me over with your sob story,go to Ophelia,and stay out of my way,Paris is mine."

  Lauren takes off like lightning towards Ophelia's school on the other side of town.

  Cecilia peeks around the corner to see a man whispering into a payphone.

  "Yes police?There's a woman who I think might be being robbed?"

  What a dumb witness!Didn't even bother to stop the fight himself and subdue the robber! thinks Cecilia as she aims and fires off the gun at the man's head.

  And as she stuffs his body into the faded blue dumpster,Charlotte Zabra begins to turn the corner...

***

  It's now back to present time as Charlotte and "Ms. Sinclair" enter the Zabra house.

  "I'm gonna go upstairs and finish some homework."

  "How unfortunate you have homework,I'll be sure to make us a fitting lunch!"

  Cecilia slices apart apart bread and lettuce as Charlotte runs upstairs to finish her work.

  A few minutes later,Cecilia sneaks quietly upstairs to Charlotte's bedroom entrance,gun in hand.

  With Charlotte face down in homework,Cecilia blows her head to little red bits.Charlotte's body rolls over onto the floor.

  Cecilia then descends downstairs,and finishes making and eating her sandwich while listening to a favorite song on the radio as Mrs. Simone Zabra enters the house.Simone sobs as she had learned the news about Leo.

  "Don't bother checking who it is that's talking to you!"shouts Cecilia as she finishes her sandwich completely and reloads her gun."Just check on Charlotte,she's a little bloody at the moment."

  Cecilia hears Simone charge up the stairs.She hears her ear-splitting screams as she discovers Charlotte as a bloody and headless mess.Cecilia hears Simone as she stomps down the stairs to confront her killer.

  "I told you all those years ago after the murder you committed,"says Cecilia as Simone stomps through the hallway."That I would return to you one day to haunt you and kill your entire f*cking  family for what you did to Augustus and Orville."

  Cecilia stands,and faces Simone as she appears,kitchen knife in hand.

  "Still no Goddamn sorry?!"shouts Cecilia."Lauren and Leo had the decency to apologize.Lauren managed to even get somewhat off the hook."

  Simone charges at Cecilia,but is shot to death before she can reach her.Simone crumples to the floor,dead.

  With her blood mission of righteous revenge complete,Cecilia exits the house,and drives off back to her apartment to dispose of her gun for a new one.

  And as she drives,the sky begins to darken as a very intoxicated Sally's car collides with an innocent mother and son...

Next Chapter:Another Trip To Britain:Part 1