Chapter 13:Andromeda:Part 3:The Cake Girl

This Story Is Told Through The Perspective Of: Tanya The Recurring Female Narrarator

  Deep below the seas of Vith, on the ocean floor, was a Kalecdite base.

  Within it's large break room, a male announcer stood on a wooden stage with a giant cake. Meanwhile, the announcer's audience consisting of nothing but Blitzers watched on, waiting for the reveal of the exotic human dancer hiding within.

  "Now presenting..." readies The Announcer. "Andromeda!The Last Dancer Of Earth!"

  However... The Announcer was unaware of who was really inside the box...

This Part Of The Story Is Told Through The Perspective Of: Sally

  The Last Dancer Of Earth!

  The last I hear before I burst out of my dark confined space within I-Don't-Know-What-Or-Where.

  I look down to see a machine gun in my hands.

  How the Hell did that get here?

  I look back up and adjust to the sight of an audience of Blitzers adjusting to the sight of me. Though their metal faces were frozen permanently with a look of malice, I was sure that if they were feeling any emotion now as if they were human, it would be shock.

  "Intruders!" shout the mechanical voices of the Blitzers in unison.

  "Target practice!" I shout with genuine joy...

This Part Of The Story Is Told Through The Perspective Of: Tor

  "There's an underwater base for those mechanical ones!On the ocean floor"

  Andromeda and I are at the area around the Captain's Control Center. Instead of a plain, old easy wheel to steer the ship with, Louis always had it as an octagon of switches, buttons, and other controls to replace where the steering wheel would be on any other ship. Any other ship but this one.

  "If it is what you say is so," Louis muses. "I should be able to warp us to a safe place inside that base any minute now."

  "How?" I criticize. "You don't even know where exactly the base is,nor where might be a safe place to land within!"

  "You do make a good point," says Louis.

  I smile smartly.

  A panel on the Control Center beeps, Louis beams a smile.

  "Well, that is, until I just locked onto a safe location to land within an inorganic structure on Vith's ocean floor!"

  My smile fades into the look of a grouch. Louis, Andromeda, and I look into a screen on the Control Center that shows us the safe place to land within the underwater base.

  "Hey!" cheers Andromeda. "That must  that hangar within the base! I remember that now!"

  "Well, seems like a safe landing location," concludes Louis. "Prepare for teleportation!"

  After Louis proceeds to press a blue button, flashes of lights of all colors blind the three of us for just a few moments.

  And when our vision returns, the sight of the empty, pale white hangar greets us.

  In the distance... I swear I hear the gunshots of a machine gun...

Next Chapter:Andromeda:Part 3