Chapter 7:Another Trip To Britain:Part 4:The Sweetest Jasmine Tea

This Part Of The Story Is Told Through The Perspective Of:Louis

  My companions and I sprint down a few hallways within The Buckingham Palace,and burst through into a large room.A room with green wallpaper and antiques and paintings decorated all over.The floors is made of a permanently frozen and non-slippery ice.Frozen within the ice are many,many lotus flowers and water lilies.

  Standing in front of us,are two rows of ten Kaledite warriors.Behind then,stands Emperor Necrodetus,dressed in a violet kimono,and smiling a devilish sneer.And behind him,is Queen Vivien,a young woman in a cyan dress,with pale skin,blue eyes,and a golden tiara perched on top of her red hair.

  "Help!"pleas Her Majesty.

  "Shut up you Earthling!"demands Necrodetus."Louis James Smith!My thorn of an archenemy!"

  "Emperor Necrodetus!"I shout back."Tell me,if I get past your little pawns,or warriors,do I get rewarded with your head?"

  "We'll see about that,"he answers."Warriors!Remove these pests from their existence!"

  With that,he escapes through another door into another room.

  "Charge!"screams Cecilia.With that,we dash toward the Kaledite warriors,weapons bared...

This Part Of The Story Is Told Through The Perspective Of:Orville

  I gaze at him.Him with those orange nails and that grey dress.Him with the black hair,and those brown eyes.Augustus,standing in front of me,at the second time ever I've got to a Fire Dance with him.

  "Isn't this such a beautiful evening Orville?An absolutely perfect day!Though,why did you take me here,away from all the rest of those children dancing,and to here,a bit deep in the woods?"

  I look at the scenery around us.The quiet,yet safe and joyful scenery of the forest all around the two of us.

  "Sometimes it's nice to be alone,"I reply."I'd thought it be nice to share the scenery with you,Augustus.You seem like a good friend."

  "Share the scenery?"repeats Augustus,puzzled."Good friend?Just the two of us,alone?Are you trying to become more than just good friends with me Orville?Are you trying to charm me into kissing or hugging you or something?"

  "No,"I assure him."I'm not."

  "Well,"says Augustus.I don't move at all as he steps forward,and hugs me tightly.The he puts his face close to mine,and lightly kisses me on the cheek.Strangely to me,I hug him back,tightly as well.

  And for a while,perhaps a few minutes,tightly hugging together in the forest scenery until Amy calls us back...

This Part Of The Story Is Told Through The Perspective Of:The Present Cecilia

  I dash forward and dart below to slice the legs of a Kaledite warrior clean off.I then quickly drive my blade in and through another's head.Valris takes off a few heads while Tor holds two heavily bleeding warriors into the air with her twin katanas.I manage to decapitate a few more hands and limbs.I also spot Kvellia pursuing Necrodetus through the door the Emperor had hurried through minutes ago.

  A warrior catches me off-guard with it's spear,and I tumble to the ground.He raises his spear to kill me,but a line of blood appear across his torso.The warrior looks down to see his insides spill out all over the icy floor.The rest of the innards fall out as the warrior collapses onto the floor in two bloody halves.

  Standing behind the once alive Kaledite warrior is his killer,Sally!

  "Anyone miss me?"asks Sally.

  We all reply with something along the lines of  "A bit",as Sally helps me up to my feet.

  From behind us,Queen Vivien shouts,"May someone please free me now?!Please?!"

This Part Of The Story Is Told Through The Perspective Of:Empress Despain

  "Any plans for the future?"I ask my sister in a cheerful tone.We're sitting a a sort of courtyard,beautiful with it's overgrowing of tree plants.All inside this ancient moss-covered temple.

  Both of us are seated in velvet chairs.A table full of teapots and cookies in between us.I pour a cup of the sweetest jasmine tea into both our cups.

  "I don't exactly know,"responds Basilia."I guess I could travel around throughout the universe.It's what I've always like to do,but I don't know how I could get around in Space without a ship."

  "Uncle has a massive one,"I comment out of the blue.

  "Of course he does,"says Basilia."Uncle Louis was always into traveling,killing,ships,and a good slice of Strawberry Rhubarb Pie."

  "Ooo!I would love some pie right about now!"I exclaim."I'll go fetch some from the pantry.In the meantime,you should stay here a while with me big sis.So you can have some peace to think about your travel plans..."

Next Chapter:A Party Late At Night:Part 1