Chapter 8:A Party Late At Night:Part 1:Symbol

This Part Of The Story Is Told Through The Perspective Of:Sally

  It's in my room aboard The maiden that I ready myself for a small party taking place in the cafe room of the ship.

  The fireplace within my room is providing warmth to the room as I whisper words of confidence to my reflection.And suddenly,it's very cold within the room,no warmth or heat at all.I turn to face the smoke and ashes of the once burning fireplace,and the form of a ghostly boy.

  It's a very ghostly looking boy.Who's wearing a very light and long white robe that's long enough to entirely cover his bare feet.The left sleeve of his robe is ripped off past his elbow.His right sleeve is in tatters.Bloodstains,that look to be very recent,cover areas here and there on his robe.

  He stares me with green and bloodshot eyes,he smiles at me with a face marked in places with deep purple bruises and red cuts.His black hair,it somehow almost gleams.

  Once again,it's Edwin.He's sitting in a velvet armchair,facing the smoking ashes of the hearth.

  "I'm not just a ghost you know,"Edwin coldly says,without even looking at me."Am I mostly just a ghost?Haunting you about for all eternity?Of course I am,and yes to both those questions.It isn't just that though,I guess you could say I'm a symbol of your guilt.A symbol of your sadness, and your cold-blooded way of murdering of me and my mother all those years ago."

  "Time and time again Edwin,"I retort."I've told you all over these years that I am sincerely sorry."

  Edwin rises from the armchair,and quickly turns his head to face me with a cold look of hatred.His eyes are crying the deepest red of blood as he raise his right hand towards me.His right hand's fingernails,now in the form of sharp icicles.

  He screams.

  I've had enough!I dash out of the room,and into the hallways.I run a few feet from my door,and turn to see Edwin walking toward me,dragging his right of icicles along the walls of floral wallpaper.And as he drags his icicles,blood trickles down to reach the floor.

  I scream as I stand there helplessly watching him cry blood as he closes in on me,making the walls bleed with his cold presence and cold hands...

This Part Of The Story Is Told Through The Perspective Of:Louis

Baguette:a very long and narrow loaf of French bread.

  "Gee,where's Sally in all this?"

  All The Knights except Sally are in the cafe room of the ship.And I've even baked a Strawberry Rhubarb Pie to add on to all the food we're going to eat up at this little party of mine.

  "I call dibs on cutting the pie!"exclaims Betty as she literally leaps for me and my pie.

  I quickly dodge Betty as she crashes behind me.

  "Not so goddamn old friend of mine,"I say,looking at her without turning.I turn back to face the rest of crew.

  "Hey!I wanna piece of the of the pie!"cries Octavian and Khrysalis in unison.

  "Shit,"I say."Gotta defend the pie from my own crew?Dammit!"

    But this time,even with my katana and revolver ready for use on my waist,I pull from my trench coat a weapon that's sure to handle my crew.With the pie in my left,and my weapon of choice in my hand,I rush to confront my crew.

  I'm surprised my weapon of choice doesn't break as I smash each member of my crew over the head with it.

  After I've taken out everyone with my "weapon of choice",a baguette,a call comes from the red British call box in the corner of the cafe.I step inside the red call box, and answer the call.

  "Hey Uncle Louis!"exclaims a familiar voice on the other side of this call.

  "Ah!Niece Despain!How nice to see you!How's it been?"

  "Well,shortly after felling The Motherlode,I traveled to Earth,and took over announced myself as Empress Of Earth.I then rounded up whichever humans were alive and fit to be loyal to none but me.I then had my loyal humans kill off any other humans who did not surrender to me.Oh,and built walls around Angkor Wat to protect me and my loyal humans."

  "You took over the the worst f*ckers in the universe?!Great job niece!"

  "Thanks uncle.Gotta go handle some approaching zombies now.Bye for now!"

    I'm left listening to the dial tone.I hang up and step out of the call box.

  "Get up guys!"I shout."I think we need to go find Sally..!"

Next Chapter:A Party Late At Night:Part 2