Chapter 11:Andromeda:Part 1:Basilia Goes To Venus

Time And Date:5/17/5028,a day after the events of Chapter 10.

This Part Of The Story Is Told Through The Perspective Of:Basilia

  "I got a phone call from Uncle Louis yesterday night,"my sister Despain says happily.

  "What'd he say?"I inquire.

  "Nothing much.I just told him about my take-over of Earth and becoming it's Empress."

  "You're such a flaunt with your power Despain."

  "I know,but it isn't like I would be killed for it."

  We're having yet another two-person tea party in one of the courtyards of Angkor Wat.I brush back my orange hair,and deliver the news that I had kept secret till now."

  "Despain."

  "Yes big sis Basilia?"

  "I'm ready to leave Earth,and voyage on."

  "Aww,how sad.Your stay was too short."

  "I know,and I'm sorry.But I wish to go,I wish to venture on."

  "Oh,alright.Promise to return and visit soon?"

  "I promise.Now,do you know any ways to get off of Earth."

  "I have a spaceship reserved to only me.But I do have an extra you can have.Don't worry,by no means is it a wreck."

  "How nice,thank you for the ship.I also have another concern.I'm in need of protection,such as a bodyguard or something close to that."

  "Go to the Venusian settlement of Drago Maw,there's many a bodyguard-for-hire there.If anywhere,I suggest you voyage to Venus first.The ship I've given you is near the entrance gate.Farewell and good luck."

  "Thank you Despain,for all you've done."

  I exit towards the entrance gate,where my new ship awaits...

This Part Of The Story Is Told Through The Perspective Of:Khrysalis

  "Sally!You home?!"asks I with shout.With my left hand I knock,and with my right hand I clasp a bouquet of roses behind my back.

  No answer.

  "Sally?Sally are you there?"

  No answer.

  I quietly open the door,hiding the roses still.

  Sally isn't disappointed or startled about me at all.Cause Sally isn't the person standing in the room.

  And none of the Knights match with the appearance of the shocked but dazzling flapper who stares at me with complete fear in her pale green eyes.

  She decides to start off her first meeting ever with me with the kind words of,"WHERE THE HELL AM I?!"

Next Chapter:Andromeda:Part 2