Chapter 12:Andromeda:Part 2:The Morgrim Sphere

This Part Of The Story Is Told Through The Perspective Of:Cecilia

  "Louis," I say to the man at my left.

  We're at the The Maiden's starboard, gazing at stars and nebulae of all colors.

  "What is this place?"

  He answers with, "It's called Nebulae Lane. And it's far beyond the Morgrim Sphere."

  "And what's the Morgrim Sphere?"

  "Well, the humans of the 5003 only knew so much about the contents of The Universe. So they defined Morgrim Sphere as being a sort of term for the the contents and expanse of the Universe that they knew of. And whatever lay beyond the Morgrim Sphere, was an absolute mystery to them."

  "Augustus would've loved all this. This Nebulae Lane, everything."

  "And Augustus is?"

  "My brother."

  "And what became of him?"

  "Murder."

  A short silence passes. And then a scream echoes from downstairs.

  Louis stomps on the ground, signalling the people downstairs to quiet down.

  "So...where were we-," he tries to finish his sentence, but another scream erupts.

  "That's it!" Louis exclaims. "I'm going downstairs to see what all this shit is about..."

  I follow him down the stairs to the areas below deck. But not before I steal one last glimpse of a single planet orbiting a yellow sun off in the distance. The planet...it was the color of indigo...

This Part Of The Story Is Told Through The Perspective Of:Louis

  I burst into Sally's room, from which came the screaming. But I'm snapped into confusion when I realize that Sally isn't the one who in her room. Instead, there's Khrysalis, and a pale girl with grey eyes, pale pink hair, and dressed in a lavish grey long sleeved evening gown.

  "Who the Hell are yu?!" I demand to know, glaring at the grey-eyed girl.

  "No, who the Hell are you?!" she demands, fearfully.

  "I'm Louis, captain of this ship," I declare. "Now who are you?!"

  "Andromeda Blackwood," replies the girl. "I'm an adventurer, and one of the last humans."

  "And where in the name of Kushara did you crawl from?"

  Andromeda walks over to the rooms portholes, and points out of one to the indigo colored planet that I caught Cecilia glimpsing at earlier.

  She then explains to us that she got on board using a teleporter. But her teleporter was quite broken during the time she used it. So instead of teleporting to the locations of one of my crewmembers, she could only do so much as switch locations with the person she teleported to.

  "But then who did you switch locations with?" asks Cecilia.

  "The girl who lives in this room."

  "So now Sally is down there on that indigo planet, and you're up here?!"fears Khrysalis.

  "No shit, dumbass,"sasses Cecilia.

  "Cecilia, you don't understand," I say."That indigo planet down there is Vith, a planet with nothing but sea monsters of all sizes living with an ocean that covers the whole of the planet!"

  "Whether or not Sally is dead, we're going down there! Either to retrieve her body. Or by some sheer chance...rescue her!..."

Next Chapter:Andromeda:Part 3