Chapter 14:Andromeda:Part 4:Ivan And His Tea

This Part Of The Story Is Told Through The Perspective Of: Basilia

 Time:Ten Minutes After Basilia's Departure Of Earth

  My little pod of a ship begins trembles as it shoots through the Venusian atmosphere. I strap myself into the pilot's seat in preparation for a crash landing.

  The pattering of rain begins to pelt onto my pod.

  Lucky this thing is acid proof, or Venus's acid rains would surely have melted the ship with me in it!

 A screech of metal, a tumble of objects inside the ship, and a few tumbles more, and the pod slows to a halt.

  I unbuckle myself, and crash down onto the ceiling of the pod, with me having been upside due to the pod being overturned by the crash.

  I walk over to the door, and instantly remember the rain outside, due to the fact that next to the door, is a box that reads: ACID-PROOF RAIN PONCHO INSIDE

  Well, I'm sure I don't want to get vaporized, and how convenient!

  So, after dressing the rain poncho over myself, I step outside into the world of Venus.

  The rain fills my ear, along with the hissing noise it makes when it burns into the reddish-brown desert dirt. Lightning of greens, yellows, and purples strike down in all directions miles away from me.

  I look to my left, and in the distance, is a the outlines of a metropolis, with an almost transparent blue dome covering it.

  So, making sure to keep my hands and face within the protection of my poncho, I set off towards the distant metropolis...

This Part Of The Story Is Told Through The Perspective Of:Ivan

  "So is this a birthday party?" asks my seemingly new friend, Evan-Gabriel.

  "No, it's called a tea party," I correct.

  A tray of cakes and teas lies on a a black bistro-style table between the both of us. We're seated both seated upon padded bistro-style chairs opposite of each other.

  Around us is the garden completely fills the area between the castle walls and the castle itself. The garden if full of flowers is full of bushes,tree,and flowers of all shapes,sizes,and colors.

  "More tea?" I ask to The Count as a warm breeze blows from the orange sunset in the east.

  "I guess so..."

  "You seem distant."

  "Just musing..."

This Part Of The Story Is Told Through The Perspective Of: Cecilia

  Andromeda, Tor, Louis, Valdris, Khrysalis, Betty, Kvellia, and I rush down the hallway, following the noise of clashing metal and discharging bullets.

  "Look!" shouts Kvellia, pointing into the distance. "It's Sally!"

  We run faster and arrive to Sally's aid.

  "Nice timing guys," she sasses.

  We intercept and fight off the Blitzers until they're nothing chunks and splinters of metal. And with the enemies reduced to scrap, we all give a little cheer.

  All of us except Andromeda. Cause when I look around, she's no where in sight.

  "Does anyone know where that Andromeda girl went?"

  Everyone shakes their head.

  "I'm sure this girl will turn up somewhere sometime soon," chirps Sally. "And when she does, I'd sure like to meet her, whoever she is. But for now, can someone fill me in on what happened during the almost-45-minutes of me being absent?"

  So, as we head back to the ship, I do just that...