Chapter 6:Another Trip To Britain:Part 3:Lime Green

This Part Of The Story Is Told Through The Perspective Of:The Past Cecilia

  November 15th,1915:Paris,France

  Five days have passed since the murder of Simone Zabra and her family.And here I sit in the living room of the house I've lived in since the day I was born,my childhood home.And it's at this home that I bring Zachary to.

  Having met him at a local cafe,I managed to get him drunk,and I've led him all the way back to my home.Zachary,a bully towards Amy and Orville during childhood.

  "Why not sit down?"I ask as I push a drunk Zachary onto the living room couch.

  I walk into the kitchen,and I return.I walk behind him,to hold the kitchen knife just behind above his head...

This Part Of The Story Is Told Through The Perspective Of:Tanya The Recurring Female Narrator

  November 16,5028 Location:Angkor Wat,an ancient temple in the city of Siem Reap,Cambodia.

  It's nearing evening as a girl of the age of 17 walks through the fields of grass surrounding the ruins of Angkor Wat.She's careful to avoid alerting the sight of the ravenous undead Psychos that wander around her.

  While Louis and the rest of The Knights pursue Necrodetus,while Sally readies herself to showdown with Magnolia,the woman continues to walk towards Angkor Wat.

  The woman is by no means,a human.The last humans,Cecilia,Sally,Octavian,Betty,and the citizens of Britain,have not set foot on the actual Earth in a while.This woman,a citizen of Kushara,is sent here to Earth to serve out a sentence of exile.

  The woman wears a light pastel green dress that reaches the ground.A bulky cape made of thick white fur,is held in place on her shoulder with a large and strong emerald green buckle.

  Her long orange hair,and her lightly tan face,are hidden by a lime green shawl.So that everything but her dazzling green eyes.

  There was a wall surrounding Angkor Wat,a huge and sturdy stone wall.Could this be a sign that any final survivors of the Psychos be living in the Wat?

  A Psycho starts getting a bit to close to her,so the woman quickens her speed a bit.She walks even faster as more of these undead turn their rotting faces to her.

  The woman is now fully running.She runs across the bridge that leads over the murky moat that surrounds the whole "island" temple, and reaches the wooden gates.

   "HELP!HELP!PLEASE!LET ME IN!"screams and begs the woman.She pounds so loudly on the sturdy wooden gates.

  Then,the wooden gates open,just a bit.Enough for an arm to grab her,and pull her beyond the gates,onto the safe side of the stone wall.The woman is thrown to the ground,and stands back up as the gates slam shut quickly behind her.The Psychos then pound at the gates,but fail in attempts to get in.

  "Lucky I happened to be taking an evening stroll,"says the savior of the woman.The 17 year old woman turns around to face her hero.

  Her hero is actually a heroine.A 14 year old girl with pale skin,a lavish lime green dress,and above her green eyes is a silver tiara,sitting atop her long brown hair.

  "Hey,you look familiar!"exclaims the girl with the silver tiara."Basilia,my dearest dearest sister,is that you?"

  "Yes!"gasps Basilia,the woman who ran from the Psychos."Princess Despain,dearest dearest sister,is that you?"

  "You're damn right it it is!"shouts Despain."The name is now Empress Despain.Cause I'm the Empress Of Earth."

  "Alright then sister,"coughs Basilia,still exhausted from escaping the Psychos.

  "Oh,you seem tired,"giggles Empress Despain."I think an evening tea party will definitely fix that..."

Next Chapter:A Hologram Gives A Telegram