#19 I missed him

Y/n Pov:

I was laying in my bed and daydreaming about that beautiful man, Jimin. About his beautiful face. About his hands touching my body. About the last days with him. I knew that it was wrong but somehow it feels so right. He made me forget about my problems. When he was around me there was only him and I. All my thoughts were gone. A soft material hit my face and I jumped up from my bed. I was looking around in my room with a shocked face.
"Yah! I called you more than 10 times. The hell are you daydreaming about." Jungkook was standing next to my bed with a pillow in his hand. That jerk hit me. I looked at him with my deadly eyes and he gulped. By now he knew what I was up to so he dropped the pillow and stood stabile. I jumped on him and we both fell on the bed. He tried to throw me off of him but I started to tickle him. He hated when I tickled him so of course I did it. We were both laughing. Jungkook because he was suffering and me because he was...suffering. What a nice sister I am.
"Y/N STOP!" He screamed in between laughing and crying. I just continued.
"I don't think that this will happen any time sooner." I teased him. Just then he grabbed both my wrists and threw me on the bed. Now he was on top of me with an evil smile. I looked shocked.
"When did you become that strong." I asked confused. He smirked.

"The question is when did you become that weak

"The question is when did you become that weak."
"You brat!" I pulled my hand out of his grip and hit his chest.
"Yah! Don't hit me!" He whined and I just laughed.
"You can get off of me now." I said and pushed him a little. He got up but first messed my hair up. I just looked annoyed. He laughed and made his way out of my room but when he reached the door, he turned back around one last time.
"I missed you princess." He smiled at me. I smiled back and thought about the times when we were little. This was how he always used to called me when I was sad or hurt. The last time he said that was when he moved to Seoul 4 years ago. I was really sad.

Flashback

I was sitting in the corner of my room crying. My brother was leaving today. Who is going to wake me up when I'm late for school or take me to the McDonald's when he is to lazy to cook and mom is at work. I need him. He is the best brother a person can imagine and now he wants to leave me. This is not how it goes. Suddenly my door opened and my brother walked in. I just turned to the wall and covered my face not wanting to face him at that moment. He knelt down before me and stroked my head but I pushed his hand away.
"Don't act as if I would be 5." I said with a shaky voice.
"Y/n please don't be like this the last day I am here." He said in a sad tone. I looked at him with teary eyes.
"Exactly because this is your last day here am I like this." I cried and put my hands before my face to cover my puffy eyes.
"But I will visit you and we will face time everyday." He came closer and put his arm around my shoulder.
"B-But it's not the same." I sobbed.
"Y/n no matter how far away I am, you will always be the most important person in my life." He whispered and hugged me. I cried really bad and hugged him back.
"I love you princess." He said and stroked my head. We were always really close but this day was our most emotional moment. He was leaving me.

End of flashback

We did talk everyday and also visited him a few times but after the time it started to get less. We only talked. He didn't visited us anymore and so we neither. I didn't blame him though. He really was working hard. No wonder though. He was the boss of the famous Big Hit Entertainment. There was always much to do. Two years ago he was just a worker there but since he was really good with the old boss, he earned the Entertainment after the other boss retired. I wondered though why he was suddenly back. The door closing pulled me out of my thought. I guess mom was back. I stood up and made my way downstairs and there I saw them hugging.
"Jungkook my darling I missed you so much. Look at my little boy. Are you working out?" She said and looked at Jungkook from head to toe. He laughed.

"Mom I am 22

"Mom I am 22."
"Well for me you are still my little boy." They both laughed and hugged each other once again. I walked closer to them and threw myself on the couch. They looked at me.
"Hello sweety. So are you two hungry?" She asked and made her way into the kitchen.
"I am hungry like a tiger." I answered and ran after her. I could see Jungkook laughing from the corner of my eyes. What can J say. some things never change. When it's about food then I am like a 10 year old. I helped my mother with dinner while Jungkook made himself at home in his old room. We never touched his room so he could come home whenever he feels like it. After this we ate together.
"So Jungkook how long will you stay?" Mom asked.
"For the whole month." He answered and my eyes widened.
"So cool! There are so many things we need to do together." I said happily and Jungkook nodded with a smile on his face.

" I said happily and Jungkook nodded with a smile on his face

It felt like I was 13 again. We used to do everything together. When he was still at school we teased the teachers together. He is 5 years older but we were like best friends. I missed that. I missed my brother.