#51 Almost

Y/n Pov:

"Do you like the rice cakes Jimin?" Jungkook asked Jimin and he nodded happily. They were chitchatting and I was just sitting there awkwardly eating my food.
"Y/n you are so quiet today." Jungkook said as he wiped his mouth clean. I looked up annoyed.
"Yeah because I look dumb. I thought we will go to a real restaurant. After all you said you will take me where you go with the idols." I said upset and also embarrassed. I looked so weird all glam in this little buffet. Not that I didn't like the food it was really good.
"Oh so that the reason for your outfit. Well you believe it or not I do come here with the idols and every time they can't wait to come and eat here." Jungkook answered gladly.
"But why? They are idols. Can't the company pay them something fancy after they release a comeback?" I asked confused and Jungkook smiled.

 Can't the company pay them something fancy after they release a comeback?" I asked confused and Jungkook smiled

"Actually it was their idea to always celebrate here. You know they never get to hang out and go to fast food restaurants like normal teens. They are working all they and most of the time they eat what the managers bring them. So some time off and just laughing and eating some unhealthy stuff makes time really happy. This is missing of their lives so they like to come here and feel normal. They like the stage and fame but everybody need sometimes some private fun with friends." Jungkook explained and continued eating. Now I understand. It must be hard for them. Working all they and not having the chance to go out with friends. Their life is different to what I imagined. Jungkook is really a good boss. I am proud of him. Such a great and carrying brother I have. Now I am happy again. I will enjoy my food.

Time skip

When we were finally back I threw my uncomfortable shoes off and jumped into the bed. I am tired. Even though I did nothing today except for eating. Oh well I got fucked in the gym so maybe that's why I am tired. I still can't believe it that we had sex in Jungkooks gym. It's already enough that we are here together but we are also doing this. We have to be even more careful than at home. When Jungkook is not working he is always around and as I remember today was the only day he had to work while we are here. So from now on he will be around 24/7. I have to talk to Jimin and tell him that we need to keep things slow. I really don't want my brother to catch me having sex. With my teacher who is his best friend. This is crazy. I got out of my bed and went out of the room. Jungkook must be in the shower so I can sneak into Jimins room.
"What are you doing?" Or maybe not. I turned around and saw Jungkook standing there with just a towel wrapped around his body. Damn Jungkook I see what you needed the gym for. Well you are still my bunny even though you look like a security guard.
"Can you put some clothes on." I said and placed my hands on my hips.
"Can you not be so sassy." He mocked my voice and also placed his hands on his hips.

" He mocked my voice and also placed his hands on his hips

Little bitch making fun of me. I rolled my eyes.
"So why don't you go shower and sleep?" He asked and was thinking for a moment before answering.
"I was about to go to the bathroom." I said and he gave me a confused look.
"You have a bathroom in your room." He pointed at my room and I scratched the back of my head.
"Oh yeah haha ahm...good night." I said and quickly went back to my room and closed the door.
"My family is so weird." I heard him saying as he walked away. Oh look who is talking. That was close. I could have thought of a better excuse. Stupid Y/n.
"Well not seeing Jimin tonight I guess." I said as I walked into my bathroom and took a warm shower. This was what I needed. An amazing shower and then making myself comfortably in my bed. Why is sleeping my favourite hobby. I am so lazy seriously. After about 20 minutes surfing on my phone I fall into a deep sleep and went straight to dream Land. Hopefully I will dream about Jimin.

Next morning

The next morning I woke up with an annoyed face.
"Well I dreamed about all kind of shit bit not about Jimin." And with that I got out of my bed and went straight to the bathroom. I made myself fresh and went outside to have breakfast. Jimin was already sitting at the table drinking his coffee and surfing on his phone. I sat down next to him.
"Good morning love." I froze as he said this because at this moment Jungkook just walked into the kitchen. Oh my good he heard it. He will kill us.
"Good morning Jungkook." Jimin greeted Jungkook but he didn't answer. This is not good. He just sat down at the table with a glass of water in his hand.
"I said good morning." Jimin replied louder.
"Oh sorry. I am still half asleep." Jungkook answered and almost fell on the table. This time we just made it but it was close. Thank good Jungkook is such a sleeping head.
"You guys ready for Lotte World?" He asked with the sleepiest voice even.
"He is coming too?" I asked and pointed at Jimin in surprise. He smirked.

"Having a problem with it?" He asked

"Having a problem with it?" He asked. I got red.
"N-no not at all." I simply answered and lowered my head. Another day having to pull myself together. Great.