#54 I am back

Y/n Pov:

I woke up feeling like a zombie. I didn't even wanted to get out the bed just keep on sleeping for the rest of my life. But I had to. I woke up and walked out to the kitchen. Jungkook was nowhere to see. I walked into Jimins room and saw that all his stuff was gone. He really did kick Jimin out. I got angry again and kicked Jungkooks room door open. He was getting dressed.
"Y/n! Get out I am getting dressed!" He screamed and pointed at the door but I didn't moved even a little bit.
"Did you really throw Jimin out?! How could you?!" I yelled at him and he got annoyed.

"How could I!? Well it was easy. He fucking threw himself on my sister!" Now he was yelling too. I crossed my arms before my chest.
"Guess what we didn't only kiss. I had sex with him and not just once." I said it with a smirk. Well...maybe it was a bad idea. His eyes got dark again and he threw his shirt on the floor. This didn't look good for me at all. He started walking up to me and I backed away a little.
"You did what?" He asked with a very scary but quiet voice. I didn't replay what I said just looked at him. That's when he brought his hand up and was about to swing it right across my face. I turned my head away and pressed my eyes together. This is how we end up. I waited for the pain on my cheek but it never came. I looked at him and saw his hand just an inch away of my face. He let his hand fall and walked back to his closet.
"Get yourself ready. Our plane is coming in 2 hours." He said blankly.
"Our?" I asked confused.
"Yes! I coming with you." He replied with a serious voice and I just walked out of his room with a confused look on my face.
"Why the hell is he coming with me now." I walked back to my room while I was questioning myself. Well this is the smallest problem. What will happen when we are back? He will tell mom and she will freak out. How great. I really wanna throw up now. After I was finish with my thoughts I finished packing my stuff and went outside in the kitchen. Jungkook was already there. He was on the phone talking with someone.

 He was on the phone talking with someone

"We need to meet when I am back. Really important." He said and I looked confused for a second. I. Sure he is talking with mom. I let out a loud sigh and the moment he heard me he hang up the phone. What was that all about. As if I wouldn't know that he would tell mom. I am not stupid.
"Let's go." He said and grabbed his bag. I walked after him and pulled my Koffer after myself. The whole way down in the elevator was quite. It felt like forever till the door opened. In the car I sat on the back seat and Jungkook at the front with the driver. Before he was always at the back but not now. I guess he can't look at me. I really messed up right? But what could I do. I didn't tell my heart to fall on love with my teacher. It just happened. What should I do. I don't want to lose Jimin but Jungkook...he is my brother and I love him. Oh God what should I do.
"We are here sir." I heard the driver say and Jungkook said thank you before getting out of the car. I also did so and walked after him. Weird we came straight to the landing place. An airplane was already there but it looked way to small and actually really clean and modern. Not like the regular Planes.
"Get inside." Jungkook commanded and I just stared blankly and pointed questioning and the plane in front of me.
"Of course there. Where else." He said annoyed as he gave his suitcase to a man in smocking. I just rolled my eyes and went inside the plane. As I entered there were only a few seats, a bar and a huge TV. Of course it's a private jet. He has to be kidding me. From where did this kid get all the money.
"Thank you." Jungkook said as he entered and a woman stood at the door to take his jacket. He sat down next to me and the plane started to take off. We didn't said a word. I just sat there quietly and Jungkook was busy with his laptop. After some time I pulled my phone and airpods out started listening to some music. When see you again from Charlie Puth came I almost cried. It fits so perfect to Jungkook and Jimin. Jimin lost his best friend because of me and I lost my brother and my lover. I just hope that one day everything will be fine again. That one day we will see each other again the same way as before. Suddenly Jungkook got up and started walking away.

I looked out of the window and realized that we already landed and he was walking out of the plane

I looked out of the window and realized that we already landed and he was walking out of the plane. Wow nice that you talk to me dickhead. I packed my stuff away and also got of the plane. I breathed in and closed my eyes.
"I am back."...