#21 True feelings

Y/n Pov:

Did I hear that right? I was really confused.
"Taehyung what are you talking about?" I asked and looked at him with big eyes. He turned a bright color of red.
"Don't stare like that. It 's true." He whispered under his nose and I didn't know where to put all of this. Was he serious? I didn't get it.
"No this can't be." I said to myself and stared at the floor.
"Actually it can." He said and put his hands into his jeans pocket.
"But since when?" I asked confused.
"As if you didn't realised it." He just ignored my question.
"I mean we are best friends." He added. I was still just staring like I saw a ghost or something.
"Taehyung since when?" I asked again. For a moment there was silence.
"Since I met you." He answered with a silent voice. I couldn't believe my ears. We have known each other for 11 years now and he was the whole time in love with me? He must have been suffering. I feel so bad. I was only thinking about myself and didn't realize that my best friend had it so hard. He had to hide his feelings the whole time and still be around me without being able to do anything.
"Why haven't you told me?" I asked and stared at the floor.
"You were always telling me that you don't want to have a boyfriend and that all the boys are way to normal for your liking. I don't think I had a chance." He answered. I could hear on his voice that he tried to be cool but that didn't really worked. His pain was so obvious.
"You could have at least just tell me. Nothing would have changed." I whispered under my nose without looking up. He came closer to me and lifted my head up with his fingers.
"Our friendship means much more to me than my feelings. I didn't want to lose you." He smiled at me.

It was a really weak smile

It was a really weak smile. I backed away and stared at him.
"B-But Taehyung...this must have been hell for you." I said and tears started to fall from my eyes. He just smiled.
"I can take it because it's you." He answered. I stepped away from him and stared at the floor. So many emotions and thoughts were building up in me.
"Y/n?" Taehyung called but I couldn't really hear him. I was a mess. Without thinking I ran to the door and out of the house.
"Y/n wait!" He run after me but I was already gone. I didn't stop until I realized that it was raining. I stopped running and looked around. The sun was already gone and it was raining really badly. When I first started running, I didn't even realize that I was going in the wrong direction and ended up in the middle of nowhere. Everything was so overwhelming that I just ran. Because of the rain you couldn't see my tears but I was for sure still crying. My head was also hurting but this since I woke up. It only got even worse. I pressed my hands into my jeans pocket and subbed. I didn't really know where I was so I just slowly walked forwards. I felt so sick and didn't even care about figuring the way home out. My headache got every time worse. I fell on my knees and was now sitting on the cold ground. I hugged my legs and laid my head on my knees. It was really cold but I was just sitting there and crying. I already knew that I would get really sick but I couldn't care less. Suddenly a material was placed on my shoulders. I looked up and saw a figure kneeling right next to me.
"Y/n what the hell are you doing?" He asked and now I knew who it was. Jimin.
"Are you stupid?! Why are you sitting in the rain?" He asked angry and worried at the same time.
"He is suffering...because of me." I cried the end of the sentence.
"What? What are you talking about?" He pulled his jacket more together on me because I was really freezing.
"I-I..." No words came out of my mouth but I also didn't really want to explain my situation.
"Alright stand up. I will take you home." He said and wanted to help me up but I didn't want to.
"No...my brother...he can't see me like this." I answered. I saw on Jimin that he was thinking about a solution.

"Then I take you to my place

"Then I take you to my place." He added and then picked me up from the ground. I was just subbing. He started walking and I laid my head on his chest. I closed my eyes and just let him carry me..
"You really can't just sit around in the rain." He said but I didn't answer. I didn't care that I was sitting in the rain or that I was getting a cold. Taehyungs voice was repeating in my head. The way he said that he loves me. I never saw him that serious before. Maybe I shouldn't have ran away but it was to much. I felt so bad. Taehyung was the best friend to have and I was so blind.
"Y/n we are at the car." Said Jimin and I looked up at him. His worried face just made me cry even more.
"Jimin I...I hate this." I cried. My mouth was shaking.
"What are you talking about?" He asked and looked confused at me. I hugged his neck and laid my head on his shoulder. He pulled me tighter to himself.
"We can't keep standing in the rain. You are already really warm." He said and I nodded. I let go of him and he opened the door with his elbow while I was still between his arms. He placed me on the backseat and got in as well. I just laid back and tried to pull myself together. What was I supposed to do now?

 What was I supposed to do now?