!Author name!

So like I told you I don't have an Author name yet so I asked you to give me one. Some of you had really cool ideas and because I didn't wanted to take one myself I will let YOU choose. Just let a comment next to the Name you like the most. You can spam if you want to. The one with the most comments is my new Author name😊.
!LOVE YOU!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Ideas:

Author Babe
"Because you are pretty." (It was so weird to write this because i don't think that i am that pretty xD)
TaeTaefungirl

Author H0t
(Same here I don't think I am hot but THANK YOU XD)
Ji_kookiez

Author 0mbre
(Because of my hair? Cool!!)
Ji_kookiez

Author Akmi
"Mixture of your Username" (This is actually a good idea)
Ji_kookiez

Author Bear
"Your profile pic is a picture of you with a bear mask." (Not anymore but I am like a bear. Love food and hugs xD)
Ji_kookiez

Author Awesome
"Cause you make the story so amazing" (I love this one. Thank you!!!)
SilverOfficals

Author Angel
(This one is really cute~)
that_jibooty_-

Author WLYA
"We love you Author" (It sounds weird but actually it's really cute!)
SakuraKushima

Author
"Because I can tell that you have a really big heart" (I got this as a private message and it made me so happy. Thank you for thinking so nice of me!!!)
JeonTaeKookKim

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

So here are the great ideas you had. Pick one you like the most and comment. Thank you for your support. I can't believe that we are almost at 130K. Love you!!!!

 Love you!!!!