#61 Friends

Everyone I had some ideas recently. Do you want me to make Povs and short stories on TikTok with BTS? I really love editing so it could be fun. Let me know in the comments if you are interested. 🤗

Oh and also for the winners it could take a while before you get the package because of corona and I am sending it from a different country.

Y/n Pov:

We were just standing there looking at each other awkwardly. I didn't know how this will end I just knew one thing and it's I am not going to let my boy go. He is mine and I am his so Jungkook has to deal with it. Well I also don't want to lose Jungkook so this is a really messed up situation right now.
"Get out Jungkook." Jimin said with a deep voice trying to stay calm. Jungkook didn't know what the say at the beginning.
"Alright. Y/n we are leaving." He grabbed my hand and started to drag me outside. Jimin grabbed my other arm.
"She is staying." He said with a deathly glare.

" He said with a deathly glare

Jungkook got angry.
"She is coming with me! I am her brother." He yelled and pulled me even harder.
"No. She is my girlfriend and you can't do anything about it. She will stay." Jimin added and now they were both pulling me hard. My arms started to hurt.
"Stop it, both of you! It hurts" I yelled and they let go of me in surprise. I glared at them angry.
"Alright this is stupid. You act like little kids. Jimin I love you so much and loosing you would be hell to me and Jungkook same goes to you. I can't choose between you two and I also don't want to. Jungkook I will keep on seeing Jimin whatever you say and I will still love you and never let you ignore me." I said almost with tears in my eyes. I swear I turned into a pussy cat. Jungkook lowered his head a little. Jimin stepped forward.
"Jungkook listen. You are my best friend whatever happens but I am not going to let you take the best thing that happened to me away. I love her. And I know you wouldn't want to lose my sister either. I know you more than myself. You are not someone to go around fucking. If you have someone you mean it serious so I know for a fact you are in love with her." Jimin said still with a little pissed voice. Jungkook just listened not looking at Jimin at all.
"So what. You would have reacted the same way I did if you would have found out first." Jungkook said and now something happened to Jimins eyes. He looked suddenly sad?
"This is bullshit!" He yelled pissed and now Jungkook lifted his head.

 He looked suddenly sad?"This is bullshit!" He yelled pissed and now Jungkook lifted his head

"I thought you would know me better. I would have been the happiest of I found out my sister was going out with you. You are my best friend for a reason. I know you are a caring and kind person. You would never mess around with a girls feelings. You are understanding and good to talk with. I know my sister would be in good hands and you would always protect her. I would be the happiest if my sister would date someone like you and you are making such a scene. Without even thinking. I would never make Y/n upset. First because you are her brother and second because I am not that kind of guy but this is something I thought you know. Sad that we don't think the same way." Said Jimin as he stood before Jungkook with and angry and also sad look on his face. Jungkook was shook. He didn't know what to say just stood there with big eyes. He was surprised by Jimins answer and I didn't expect this either. Jungkook finally opened his mouth to say something.
"Y/n let's go." He grabbed my arm again and dragged me outside.
"What?!" I yelled and didn't know what to do. Jimin watched with a sad face as we stepped out of the door and walk to the car. I watched him but couldn't do anything. I was still on shock because of what they just said to each other. That boys could be this emotional too wasn't expected. Jungkook opened the door for me and almost pushed me inside. He also sat in and we drove off. Jimin was still standing in the door watching us leave. After a head shake he went inside. Oh no. I can't just leave like this.
"Turn around!" I yelled but Jungkook was really pissed now.
"Y/n shut the fuck up or I swear I will throw you in the trunk. I am so done with your shit!" He screamed and I was really surprised. He never screamed at me like that. This will change our relationship forever. I didn't said anything anymore. We just sat there in silence. Jungkook was making some weird faces and I could see on him that he had a full fight with himself inside. Suddenly the car stopped. I looked over to him.
"What now?!" I asked angry and he hit the steering wheel. His is nuts.

 His is nuts

"Alright. Maybe I messed up a little." He finally spit it out and I couldn't believe my ears.
"Bitch you said what?" I looked with a hella confused face. This is a joke.
"I MESSED UP OKAY HAPPY NOW!" He yelled and hit the steering wheel again. Bro what is going on here...

 Bro what is going on here