#31 Thank god

Y/N Pov:

I sat in class and just stared the whole time at the clock. Five more minutes. Five more fucking minutes and I am finally out of here. Well not out of school because I still have 3 classes but out of Jimins sign. Not once did he look at me since I came back. He really don't care. Not even a little. I can't believe that I really fell for him. This is so not me. Well at least I know now that all the boys are just yerks and that I have enough of them for a looong time.
"Psst." Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked to my side and saw Hyungwon staring at me.

"Is the clock that interesting?" He asked and smiled

"Oh...no I was just daydreaming." I answered and smiled awkwardly.
"Y/N!" A voice before me said. Who else then Jimin. How great. I looked at him.
"Would you mind staying in class after the lesson. I need to talk with you." He said.
"I would." I answered like it would have been shot out of a pistol. He just stared confused.
"Well it's important so stay please." He said. Well this sounded more like a command then an ask. I just rolled my eyes and kept on staring at the clock. When the bell finally rang I jumped up and made my way to the door but didn't made it very far.
"Y/N." I heard Jimin calling me but it didn't bothered me to turn around. All the students went out of the classroom and now it was only us two with me still showing my back to him.
"What was this 'I would' before huh." He asked with a sexy and turning on voice but at the moment it didn't turn me on at all just made me upset.
"Did you try to tease me." He asked low and back hugged me but I pushed away and finally faced him.
"I didn't try to do anything. I just don't wanna see you okey!" I yelled at him and turned around to the door. Just before I could have reach for the handle he did it before me and blocked my way.
"What is wrong?" He said with a confused voice. As if he didn't knew. I turned around and realized just now how close he actually was. It made me really nervous but I tried to hide it and just stared into his eyes with a serious face.
"Nothing is wrong. It's really not wrong that you made me think we had something and then show up with someone else." I answered really pissed. To be honest I was more upset but he can't know it.
"W-What are you talking about?" He asked and just stared pretending he wouldn't know. How stupid is he thinking I am.
"Don't look at me like this. I saw you. I saw you with that girl at the school door." I crossed my arms while yelling. Well more like whisper-yelling because I didn't wanted anybody to hear us. First he just stared with a questioning face but then...HE STARTED LAUGHING!

"You think it's funny!? You even bring her here so I can see that I was just a joke! What is wrong with you!!?" By now I was really yelling

"You think it's funny!? You even bring her here so I can see that I was just a joke! What is wrong with you!!?" By now I was really yelling. I was freaking out.
"Y/N listen..." He was about to start but I cut him off.
"No don't even start. I know how stupid I am for falling in love with you and for letting you play with me! God I was so naive to think there could be more!" I yelled even more and almost started crying.
"No Y/N it's-" Once again he was cut off.
"You must be proud of yourself now for making me-" Now I was the one who got cut off.
"Y/N she is my sister." He said and I froze.
...
"Y-your sister?..." I stared shocked. My face must be really red by now.
"Yes. She is staying for a week and then she has to go back to college." He said and I could have jump off a bridge. I didn't really knew what to do or think. First I called myself stupid because I let him cheat on me and now I call myself stupid for thinking that he really cheat on me. I am really a mess.
"You are staring like you saw a ghost." He laughed and suddenly pulled me into a hug. It took me by surprise. I thought he would be mad because I was such a stupid bitch and yelled at him.
"You think I would play you like that. I just got you. Why would I wanna lose you because of someone else. Y/n I am not the type to play around. It is true that at the beginning I didn't think that I would develop feeling that are not just sexual but it happened. You can believe it or not but I genuinely care about you. Maybe even a bit to much." He spoke I to my ear and I just stood there with whide eyes. What he just said brought butterflies into my stomach and it was really hard to hold back my happy tears. I just hugged him back really tight and pressed my face into his shoulder. This ended way different then I expected but I didn't mind at all. He let go and bet a little down so we were on the same level. I wasn't much shorter but he had whide shoulders and was good builder so we did have some size differences.
"Don't ever question me again, understand." He looked really serious and a little mad what made me a little uncomfortable but he had the rights to be mad.

I really was stupid

I really was stupid.
"Yes...sorry." I lowered my head and said in a quiet voice. Now I was pulled back into a hug which took me by surprise again.
"I may be in love." He said and now I felt like I was in heaven.

Soooo how did you like it. You glad that he didn't cheat?😏 I am. Now the smut can continue. And woho his sister is here. Who knows maybe there will be some interesting chapters with her😌

I will go on holidays for next week so I may not update as often but I will try to keep on writing. Hope you understand.

See you soon!!😚🏄