#47 Famous brother

Y/n POV:

By the time Jungkook woke up and we made us ready to get off the plane. Jimin didn't said a word. He just packed his bag without even looking at me. This is strange. I guess I did something. Maybe he saw me with Taehyung and got jealous. No he is not like that. He knows what Taehyung means to me and he also knows what he himself means to me. I just hope he is just a little moody because of the flight. We walked out of the plane and the first thing I saw was a big black limousine standing near the plane.
"Are you kidding me?!" I said as I was staring at it. Jungkook smirked.
"I knew you would like it." He said and opened the door for me.
"Is this your?" I asked as I sat inside.
"Who else's would it be?" He answered and the both of them also entered the limou.
"How on Earth did you pay this car. It's like a night club inside."

I said really surprised

I said really surprised. I never knew that he has such a good life out here.
"Y/n I am the boss of the biggest company in Seoul. Of course I can afford everything I want. Who do you think is paying your bills at home?" He explained and I raised an eyebrow.
"Mom." I said and he laughed nervously.
"Yeah because she won't let me pay it." He answered and scratched the back of his head.
"You are such a kid." I answered and laughed a little. Jimin was still not talking. He just sat there in the corner and looked out of the window. Weird he is never like that.
"How are you doing bro?" Jungkook asked him and Jimin turned over to him.
"Fine. It's really nice here. The view is amazing." He said and turned back to the window. Okay there is obviously something going on. I just hope that I didn't do anything. Who am I kidding it is for sure because of me. God I need to talk to him.
"Y/n you will love my apartment. And big hit is not far from there." Jungkook said and I got excited.
"Really?? Can I meet the idols?" I asked really excited and looked at him with puppy eyes. He laughed.
"We will see. They have work to do too." He said and gave me a smile. Like I would care. I will sneak into the studio hehe.
"We will be there soon. Make sure to put your hoodies on because there will be paparazzis." He explained and I was confused.
"Why?" I asked.
"Do I really have to repeat myself. I own Seouls big-" He started but I cut him off.
"Seouls biggest company blabla alright Adonis I understood." I mocked him and he gave me a look.
"You asked." He said and I rolled my eyes.
"Mr Jeon we are here." The driver said and the car stopped.
"Thank you Joosang." Jungkook thanked and shook the drivers hand. We got out of the car and 3 people with camera run up to us.
"Mr Jeon when is the next TXT comeback?"
"Mr Jeon did you go on a business trip?"
"Mr do you have a girlfriend. Is it her?" The paparazzis started to yell at Jungkook and when I heard the last question I snapped.
"I am his sister idiots!" I told them and Jungkook quickly covered my mouth and pulled me into the house with Jimin in his other hand.
"Y/n never talk to them again! This goes to both of you. It's just drama and a lot of stress to give them an interview." Jungkook commanded and we both nodded.
"Alright then let's go upstairs." He smiled again and walked with us to the elevator. It is really beautiful here and people are coming to us all the time to say hello. It's great to be the sister of a celebrity hehe. We entered the elevator and Jungkook pressed the 7 floor. Jimin was still just in silent. As the elevator door opened my yawn dropped.
"Jungkook this is huge." I said and just stood there with my eyes big.

" I said and just stood there with my eyes big

"I know right haha." He laughed amd placed his things next to the door on a counter.
"Alright Jimin your room is just straight down the 3 door. And Y/n yours is next to mine." Jungkook pointed in the direction of Jimins room and he nodded.
"I will then put my things down." He said and made his way to his room.
"Y/n come with me." Jungkook said and I started walking after him. This apartment is really nice and huge. So much natural light comes inside. I like it.
"Here you go. This is your room and next to it is mine. If you need anything than just call me." He smiled and I smiled back. I entered my room and my yawn dropped again. He has to be kidding me. This was bigger than our own house.

 This was bigger than our own house

I even had my own bathroom. This is really a dream. But my happiness didn't less long because I had to think about Jimin again. I can't wait any longer we need to talk. Carefully I opened my door and sneaked out into the other side of the apartment where Jimins room was. I knocked and he opened.
"Can we talk?" I asked and without a word he just stepped aside to let me inside. As I closed the door I felt him standing really close behind me. Suddenly I felt fingertips going down my arm and a breath was against my neck.
"You really made me mad." He whispered into my ear and I got goosebumps. Oh Jesus I am about to be fucked really hard...

 Oh Jesus I am about to be fucked really hard