Chapter 4: Devil's Daughter

My father... The devil? How?

"Who is my mother then?" I thought. Who could she be?

" She is... The angel. The queen of heaven." Damon replied. I didn't get it; one good soul, one evil soul making me? I am nothing like my mum then, I am evil, like my father. Maybe the wings are after her? I have no idea;anyway. I fell asleep imidietly when my head touched the ground.

The Next Day...

Today, I woke up thinking about what happened yesterday; Was it just a bad dream?

"Nope, It wasn't I am still here!" Damon shouted.

"I am also here!" Xena shouted. " You better go to school."  

"Yeah, yeah." I yawned. I stood up and changed into my human form, I put on some clothes I had and ran over to the school. I came running into the classroom.

" You are late, again!" The teacher raised her voice.

"I wouldn't be late if school started later." I joked. I could see anger in the teacher's eyes, she was very, very angry.

" Just sit down." She said. I nodded and took my place next to Dawn.

"Hello." I said.

"You didn't come. " She said. " But I know that you are a wolf, you probably had something to do."   I nodded.

"Sorry, I just meet the alpha's son, he didn't kill me so that's good." I smilied.

" My brother? He wouldn't do that, he would never harm a female. Only if he had to protect his mate, that's it. He didn't find one yet though." Dawn said. I smilied.

"Did you find your mate yet?" I asked.

"Yeah, I did. He is just the best. Did you?" She asked.

"Yes, but-" I got inturapted.

"That's great! I hope that he is great." She inturapted. " Wait. But?"

" I don't want him. I will never need him." I answered, I could sense sadness coming from her.

" You will change your mind after a little of time." She said.

"I already made my last decision." I looked over at Dawn's brother.

" OH MY GOD! My bro is your mate!" She shouted quietly. I tried to quiet her down. " Does he know?"

" No, I didn't let my scent out." I answered.

"You should. It's for the best." Dawn said.

"If you knew who I really was, you wouldn't even sit here." I said sadly.

" Of course I would." She said kindly. I smiled.

" No. You wouldn't." I snapped. " Sorry, it's just ... You know, I don't like talking about it."

" Today after school. We are going to the mall. With the boys." She said. " And you are coming with us."

"Fine." I agreed, rolling my eyes shortly after. The day passed very quickly, Xena wanted to uncover our scent so that our mate can know about us, but... I don't feel like it.

After school...

" OMG! Finaly I have a friend who is going shopping with me! " Dawn shouted. I rolled my eyes.

" Do you need any clothes though? Or maybe you need make-up?" She said.

" I do need some clothes... Or even make-up..." I tried not showing that I really need them.