{.*+Chapter 18: Cool...+*.}

I continued to look at him for a couple of minutes, after that I flew into the sky. Leaving him alone in the dark night. I flew right to my den, I climbed onto my bed. I lay down on it, I closed my eyes, hoping to fall asleep.
The night passed fast as I fell asleep right away. I woke up when the sun hit my eyes. I opened my bright red optics, I stood up on the bed. I stretched as I jumped off.
"Can we go for a fly?" Xena asked.
"Why not?" I said while walking out of the den. I could fell Xena wagging her tail, I flew into the sky. I spotted my brother flying up towards me.
"What do you want?" I asked stopping in midair.
"Dad wants you to come to the underworld." He said stopping next to me.
"Why?" I asked him.
"No idea. Just go, you now how to." He replied, I flew thought of being next to him. A red and black cloud with lightning appeared around me. And I teleported to hell, teleportation was a weird feeling. First time, you feel like throwing up but after you get used to it, no weird feelings anymore. When the cloud disappeared, I stood right in front of my father.
"Hiya." I said, he looked at me like if I wasn't supposed to be here.
"Took you long enough..." He mumbled, I rolled my optics.
"Why did you want me to come?" I asked.
"I told your brother to tell you..." He raised his voice.
"Well, he didn't." I answered. The devil sighed.
"I want you to choose your crown today." He said clearly.
"A crown?! Why would a wolf need a crown!" I shouted confused.
"If you become a royal you need to get crowned, although not many royals wear crowns, they still have them." He said making it as if it was obvious.
"Alrighty, let's go." I said while starting to ran, there were too many corridors. I just picked one and ran there.
"Not that way! This way." He shouted while taking a corridor as well, I followed him. We entered a black and red room, there were red carpets and red furniture. All of the other things were black. Then, there were A LOT of crowns, for males... for females and LOTS of different designs.

 for females and LOTS of different designs

"They are all so..." I started. "Nasty..."
"Well you have to choose one..." My father replied, I sighed.
"Which one do I want..." I mumbled.

HELP ME WITH THIS! I have no idea which crown she would want! Please choose one and comment!
STAY PAWSOME!