{+.*Chapter 6: Working with the black wolf?*.+}

We got lost in eachother's eyes. I can not do this thought, I can not have him as my mate... I pushed him off of myself. I stood up, I growled.

{+.*Xavier's P.o.v*.+}

I pushed Moon over, we stared into eachother's eyes. A short while after she pushed me off.

"Why do you have Dawn's blood on your fur?" I asked with concern.

"Why do you care?" Moon asked.

"Because Dawn is my sister. And YOU are working with the Black Wolf!" I was close to shouting.

{+.* Back To Moon's P.O.V*.+}

Me? Working with the black wolf? Maybe, being the black wolf counts.

"I do not with with the Black Wolf!" I shouted. He looked at me annoyed.

"You are coming with me." He used his alpha voice, he thinks that works on me.

"Fine." I said as I started walking towards their pack house. "Lead the way."

The rest of the walk was silent, neither him or I said anything. We reached the pack house, he took me to an office. With an Alpha sitting behind his desk.

" Please go shift, you will find some clothes in the bathroom." The Alpha said. I nodded and went to the bathroom. I shifted and found some clothes laying on the cupboard; I put them on and came back to the office.

"Please sit down." The Alpha continued. I flopped down on the couch.

"So, what do you want?" I asked, Xavier let out a growl.

" You work with the Black Wolf." The Alpha said. " He killed a lot of my pack's fighters and not only. It looks like you know him, so what do you want in exchange of helping us find him?"

I paused for a second, they don't know that I am the Black Wolf. But I can still 'help' them find 'him'. I don't know for what though.

"So?" The alpha continued. " What do you want in exchange?"

" If I will be able to live here, get FREE food and FREE things I need everyday... I can help you find him." I said making the word 'free' louder.

"Sure, why not." The alpha said as he nodded to Xavier. " Take her to one of the free rooms."

I followed Xavier up to my new bedroom. He left me there to settle in,as he left I flopped on the bed.

" You are a good lier afterall." Damon said.

" Thanks... I guess." I thought responding to him. " I wonder why they think that The Black Wolf is a boy..."

" Because we are bigger then females, even bigger then male alphas." Xena said. I thought for a second, if they think I work with him... I might be able to trick them. Get things I need and then run away. I grinned to myself.

{+.*Xavier's P.o.v*.+}

As I left, I heard her flop onto the bed. Without thinking I left the pack house, going to my favourite place.

" She's our mate!" Shadow shouted in my mind as I sat down.

" No, she can't be our mate Shadow." I responded disbelievingly. I looked out into the lake. Can she? I did get lost in her eyes, but she works with the Black Wolf. She might of helped him kill and stuff. But that wouldn't stop me being her mate. For the rest of the day, I sat there arguing abut if she is my mate or not. I have to get her to let her scent out. I ran back to the pack house, when I got there I saw Moon running out of the house. Where is she going? I followed her, even though I think that she knew someone was following her. Suddenly, a familiar voice spoke.

" You lost?" The Black Wolf said. " I can help you get home."

" What did you do to..." I said as I realised how pawsome it will sound." What did you do to my mate?"

Sorry, This chapter is kind of short. I AM SO SORRY! :3

But I'll update again today, hopefully.

STAY PAWSOME AND NEVER GIVE UP!

SORRY FOR THE BAD DRAWING! :3