{.*+Chapter 22: Ops...+*.}

I took my forehead off the locker and turned my gaze towards Xavier.
"If no then I'll-" He tried to say, his voice sounded hurtful.
"Sure." I replied, his eyes shined in excitement.
"Yes! I mean... cool." He smiled. I giggled to his response, he was happy. I mean, I accepted him as my mate... didn't I?
  The hours of school passed quickly, some teachers said that I'll have to do my tests durning the week as everyone else already did theirs.  I don't really care about exams but I still have to do them, life is life after all.
When school finished I went over to grab Acid, when I came in and he saw me. He was jumping with excitement. I laughed before putting him in my bag. Suddenly, the door opened and Xavier's sister came in.
"You alright?" She asked nicely. I hid Acid in my bag, and looked at her.
"Yup." I replied to her.
"No one comes here, that's why..." She mumbled.
"I know, that's why I like to come here." I lied.
"The best lie ever!" Xena and Damon shouted in my head, I rolled my eyes at them.
"I heard that my brother invited you to prom." She said, hiding the excitement. I nodded. "We should totally go shopping for dresses." She said.
"Sure..." I said not really caring what she said as I tried to make Acid calm by petting him.
"See you tomorrow then!" She replied as she came out of the closet.
"What did I get myself into...?" I mumbled, Acid jumped out of my bag.
"You got yourself into shopping, mommy!" I chuckled as he said that, I put him back into my bag. I started to make my way back to the den, I was too lazy to ran as human though. I carefully put my bag down and began changing into my wolf form. Each of my bones cracked and went to different places, forming the shape of a wolf. Black and red fur started to grow on my skin as well as wings started to pop out of my back. It sounds painful, but it doesn't hurt as much if you do it a lot. As I do it rarely, it kind of hurts. I picked my bag up and sprinted towards my den. As I did, Acid popped his head out of the bag. He stuck out his tongue, it waved in the wind as I ran. I chuckled and ran faster.
As I reached my destination, the scent of Xavier caught my nose. What was he doing so far away from his pack house?
I carefully put Acid down on my bed, his cute eyes looked at me.
"I will be back in an hour, I'll get food and talk to a friend as I can smell he is nearby." I said to the little pup.
"Alright, mum. Just don't take too long, I'm hungry!" He replied, his voice totally was the cutest voice I heard!
"Love you." I said as I licked him on the maw and ran towards the direction of Xavier's scent.
I picked over a rock, him and some other males were in their wolf form. Training.
"I wanna train! We didn't do it in a few days...." Damon mumbled in my head.
"I know, but we do have a pup to take care of..." I replied to him, he whined, "Fine, we can teach Acid how to fight..."
I could feel Damon jump in excitement, a chuckle escaped my maw. I grabbed the attention of the males and Xavier. They whispered something to each other before starting to creep over to me. I waited for them patently, one of them tried to pounce on me but I escaped his space. He bumped right I to the rock, I laughed.
"What are you still doing on out territory." One of the wolves' asked, he sounded like a high rank. Beta or Delta.
"I'm in my home as well as in my territory." I growled, a growl growl escaped the male's maw.
"Stop, let's not waste our time on this worthless wolf." Xavier said, my heart automatically broke in half. It is my mate that said I'm useless...
"No one says that to my sweetheart!" Damon and Xena growled. "We are making this hurtful."
"Do what ever you want..." I thought replying to them, they imidietly took over. They jumped on the other males, not touching Xavier, for now. They snapped their heads off in a second. Their gaze turned to Xavier, he looked deep into my eyes, his expression changed into shock,
"Moon?!" He shouted shocked.

Cliffhanger! Moon adopted Acid, yay!
What will Xavier think of Moon now that he knows?
What will Moon do?
Will Xavier abandon her or will he still want to be with her?
Find out in the next chapter!
Stay Clawsome!
{Update}
Thank you guys for all of the votes and reads!
Pawsome!