{.*+Chapter 7: The Black Wolf Gets Caught?+*.}

{.*+Moon's P.O.V+*.}

" What did you do to..." Xavier said. " What did you do to my mate?" As he said that, I felt happy but sad at the same time. He realised it, but... Do I really want that?

" I did nothing." I responded. He still stared at me.

" I don't believe you." He announced. " Tell me where she is." I sighed, how can I tell him that its me who is the Black Wolf?

" If you don't tell me, you will be captured." He continued. I grinned, that's okay with me, I'll escape anyway. " Attack!"  A lot of wolves came running, trying to jump on the tree I was in. It was too high for them though. After trying for a couple of hours, they gave up and came back to their pack house; Only Xavier stayed.

"So... Bored now?" I asked. " And your... Mate is safe. Don't worry."

" I hope so. If not, I'll blame you." He answered.  After that he left, leaving me alone is the darkness. Today was the full moon, I walked up onto a hill. I howled, my howl echoed through out the territory. It felt so good to howl, I didn't do it for a long time...

15 years ago...

I howled, my howl was very loud. As I finished the alpha came.

" Did I let you howl tonight?" He snapped. " I don't think I did."

After that I ran away, so  I could be free from him. He was cruel and selfish.

Back to now...

I don't want to change into my 'fake' form tonight. I want to stay as myself, Xavier should know the truth; he is my mate after all. I walked up to their pack house, everyone will be in their wolf form tonight, it is the full moon. I starched the door, and Xavier came opening it. He was still in his wolf form.

" What do you want?" He asked.

" I want to show you something." I said as I made him follow me. We ended up near the waterfall... I will get myself, to go to him in my 'fake' form.

I changed the chapter... I didn't like the other version.

" I'll go get her." I said as I disappeared in the darkness. I quickly changed into my 'fake' form, and slowly came to the light. As he saw me, his eyes widened. He same closer as I stopped walking.

"You're alright!" He shouted happily.

" Yeah..." I said shyly. " Nothing really happened." As I said that he came in for a hug, it was very weird, I didn't get hugged more then 10 years. Although, it felt nice hugging ( like wolves ) my mate.

I know this chapter is kind of short, but you know... I like cliff-hangers! :3

Please leave some suggestions for the next chapter!

STAY PAWSOME!