{.*+Chapter 29: Life passes by quickly.+*.}

As we finished eating our food, night already spread over the forest. The bright full moon shined through the trees, lighting up the dark.
"Go ahead and sleep if you want Acid." Xavier barked to the pup. "You look tired."
"Alright..." Acid yawned. "Goodnight."
Acid disappeared into the shadows of the den, Xavier and I stayed outside looking at the moon.
"It's a beautiful night, isn't it?" I said looking at Xavier.
"Yes it is." Xavier replied. We sat there for a couple of hours, our eyes were basically stuck on the shiny ball on the night sky.
"Would it be okay with you if we start to plan the wedding tomorrow?" Xavier asked while turning his gaze towards me.
"I guess so." I responded and started to head into the den. "Goodnight."
I jumped onto the bed, Acid was laying on the other bed that I got him the other time I went to my brother. I slowly drifted off to sleep.
As the sun hit my eyes, I woke up. I stood up and stretched, I have slept well. Acid and Xavier were already up, I walked out of the den to find Xavier teaching Acid how to hunt.
"Now, go into the hunting crouch I showed you. And pounce on that bird." Xavier whispered to Acid. Acid nodded and did as he was told, he caught the bird in between his paws.
"Good job!" I shouted to Acid, as he heard and saw me, he smiled.
"Did I do well?" He asked excited.
"Yes you did!" Xavier said to him. Acid let the bird fly away and watched it as it did.
"Acid, wanna help us plan the wedding?" Xavier asked the pup.
"Yes, I know what decorations there should be!" He barked. "Red and blue!"
"Alright." Xavier chuckled.
    The rest of the day, we spent planing the wedding. It will be at the beach durning sunset, then the night will probably be partying. We'll see. Acid was also helping us, he wanted some of the things to be green as it is his favorite color. But they will be white and black, as it shows our opposites.
    We then went to sleep, 24 hours until the wedding.

I know it's quite a short chapter, sorry! I really am but I want a whole chapter to be the wedding, the next and final chapter of the first book!
Stay clawsome and have a good day/night.
By the way in the next book, the MAIN characters have a song which reflects everything! It's 'Little do you know.'  😉