{.*+Chapter 15:New Beggining+.*}

Sorry for not uploading a long time, I made this chapter longer.

I started to creep up to a different pack territory, luckily it was very near. I passed through, I turned on my scent for a second so that they would come. I flew up onto a tree, waiting for them to come. They came as I thought, they didn't see me though.
"Where are they?" One of the wolves asked.
"Here." I replied, before jumping down on one of them. Killing them in one bite, I pulled their head off as my signature. The other ones looked at me in shock.
"T-the black wolf!" One shouted, I jumped onto him.
"That's me." I grinned, I twisted his head off. The last wolf was running away, before he could. I twisted his head off as well. I could smell and hear other wolves coming, I howled at my fresh kills. I jumped onto the tree, I have been on before. I wanted to know what they will think, I listened to their conversation.
"Oh god!" A female shouted.
"What happened here, Alpha?" A young male asked, looking at the dead bodies.
"The Black Wolf... is back." The, so called alpha, said.
"Oh, yes I am." I said before disappearing into the distance. I flew to my den, my fur and muzzle were covered in blood.
"Too lazy to go wash it off?" Xena asked.
"Yeah..." I replied as I lay down. Shade came into my den.
"Sister, where have yo-" he stopped mid-sentence. He looked at me in disappointment.
"What?" I asked, as he stared at me.
"Don't tell me you went to k-" He added.
"I did." I Interrupted him, he continued to look at me. "Don't give me the mother look."
"Seriously, you can't just go around killing people and wolves."  He said.
"I can and I will." I replied annoyed.
"You will not." He said, being annoyed as well.
"You are not my mother nor my father, you can't tell me what to do." I was near to yelling.
"But I am your brother! I don't want anything happening to you!" He shouted.
"Happening to me?! I survived all of those years, thinking that all of you were dead!" I yelled. "I would be worried about you!"
"I can survive on my own, I survived those years as well. Searching for you... searching for my family!" He yelled back.
"I thought that my family was dead!" I shouted. "I don't care anymore..."
I ran out of my den, and flew up into the air.
"Anywhere else... just not here." I thought. "Where could I go?"
"There should be a pack nearby." Damon said.
"Sure, let's go." I thought replying to him. I flew where he told me to. I stopped near a waterfall I spotted, I sat down near the water. I looked at my reflection, black and red fur and my wings popping out from my back. Did I really look different when I was a pup?
I sighed as I stood up, taking a drink from the pond. After that, I spread my wings and flew up into the sky. I basically played in the sky, doing  front flips and black flips. Suddenly, I could hear screams and shouts.
"Humans..." I hissed to myself. "What would they be doing all the way here?" I thought asking my wolves.
"There they are! The monsters! The werewolves!" Someone shouted before my wolves could reply.
"We need to save our kind, there are too many humans. It's an army." Xena said in a serious voice.
"It's the pack's problem." I replied.
"What would you do if this was our pack?" She asked. Suddenly, the flashback came...
.:.Flashback.:.
My mother and I were sitting on a tree, looking down at our pack. We played around, being careful so that we won't fall from the tree.
Suddenly, my father howled, letting the pack know that danger was coming. My mother jumped off the tree, leaving me alone, I had no idea what to do. So I climbed off the tree as well, I went onto the grass. I heard my father's howl again.
"Run Moon! Run!" My mother shouted.

I did as she told me, what else could I have done?

I did not feel like leaving, but life...  counts more then death. Caring for someone, counts more then anything. And my family cared for me.
.:.End of Flashback.:.
I stayed I place while flying. That flashback... makes me want to help this werewolves.
"Fine." I answered.
"Then what are you waiting for?" Xena shouted in excitement. I flew down in between the humans and the wolves, growling.
"Stop right there." I hissed, using my power so that I could talk in my human voice. The wolves and the humans gasped.
"Get away from these fellow pack, or..." I grinned. The humans gasped.
"We will be right on our way!" One of them shouted before all of them ran away.
"T-thank you." The female alpha said.
"I am not normally nice but... no problem." I replied. I flew into the sky leaving the pack behind.
"That was nice of you." Xena said. I sighed.
"I had a flashback..." I started. "War..."
"That was the real start of our lives..." Xena said.
"It was..." Damon said.
"Let's go back now." I said, I could feel both of them nod.

Well... Moon actually has a good heart, no one knew that.
Hope you enjoyed and sorry for not uploading...
STAY PAWSOME!
And let the power of the moon stay with you!