{.*+Chapter 12: Is it the Truth?+*.}

We stopped as we looked around. We couldn't see anyone, but as I searched I saw a light grayish wolf. Xavier.
"The black wolf... Hanging out with a weirdo." He started. "That's new."
"Who are you?" Shade snapped. I tried to calm him down, Xavier is my mate after all and I don't want to hurt him.
"First off." I interrupted. "He is not a weirdo, and we live here. So, zip it."
It hurt being mean to Xavier but I couldn't do anything else. I couldn't tell Xavier that I am his mate.
"Why would I? It is my pack's territory after all." Xavier asked in an annoyed tone.
"Not yours but your father's." I said, he got angry. He growled, I sat down playing with my paw. Shade stood there staring at me then at Xavier, and back to me. What was he thinking?
Suddenly, black flames and mist formed a ball before us. My father appeared there.
"Leave them be." Dad said. Xavier shivered in fear, he didn't know that's he was our father. "Leave my kids alone."
The devil was ready to attack Xavier, I  couldn't let him get hurt so I jumped in front of him. And growled at my dad, Xavier was of course shocked.
"Leave him be." I snapped at my father, the black fog appeared again and he disappeared into the darkness.
"Thanks for saving me." Xavier stopped the silence.
"No problem." I said, I wanted to make a joke. "Or should I say No probllama?!"
I stared laughing, the boys stood there staring a me, as I fell onto the ground laughing. They backed away as if they wanted to show they didn't know me.
"Where do you think you're going?!" I asked as they sped up, sprinting away. "That was very mean of you!" I shouted after them. They left me alone, so I decided to go look for them.
I ran around the forest looking for them, didn't find them. The only place I didn't look yet was at Xavier's pack house...
I changed into my 'fake' form so that I could actually get in. I came in without any problems, I decided to look around for them. I knew where they would probably be, but I wanted to make sure they weren't anywhere else first. Well, they weren't. So the pub it is! I changed into my 'devil' form, I came in. They weren't alone though. A bunch of pack members were surrounding them, are they telling a story?
"Imagine being in that spot, you'll teleport there the same as your father teleports." Damon said in my head, I just nodded. I thought of being behind them, black smoke and fire formed around me as I found myself standing where I wanted to be I bent down so no-one could see me.
"This is for what you guys have made me do, running around for the whole day." I thought.I made a small harmless ball of fire, I threw it up, it landed right on Shade. He started screaming.
"Get this thing off of me!" I managed to get through his screams. I couldn't hold the laughter in, I burst out laughing.
They turned around staring at me, the other wolves ran away.
"How did you-" Xavier said.
"Get here?" I asked, he nodded. "Teleported." I grinned.
"Like dad?!" Shade shouted in excitement.
"Yup." I answered.
"Who is your dad?" Xavier asked, me and Shade looked at each-other. I shook my head as Shade nodded his head. I rolled my eyes.
"The devil." Shade said. Xavier started laughing, we just stared at him.
"Good joke!" Xavier said, he could see us staring at him, seriously. "It isn't a joke?"
We continued to stare at him.
"Oh..." He said. Then he started to freak out, it took about 1 hour for him to calm down. So boring... so long...
We left Xavier's pack house and went to Shade's house. It was gigantic.

When we came in, I could smell similar scents

When we came in, I could smell similar scents. Like I have been here before, was I? We came in deeper into the house, Shade took me to a room. All of the furniture was black and red.
"Well, this is your room. I renewed it." Shade said while opening the door with his paw.
"Renewed?" I asked, was it old before?
"Well, when we were smaller we lived here." Shade continued. "This was your room."

Sorry for the late chapter! Well, hope you enjoyed.
😄