Dare To Jane The Killer & Ticci-Toby

Jane: Hoodie, do you want to take over the cam again?

Hoodie: No thanks.

Jane: Right, guess I'm still in charge here.

Smile Dog: Did we get an ask/dare?

Jane: It's from our old buddy _Darkside_Skeleton_

Smile Dog: Arf!! Is it for me this time? :D

Jane: Actually it's for me...they want me to prank anyone I pick and they're not allowed to hurt me afterwards. God, this is gonna be fun... >:)

Smile Dog: It's not me right

Smile Dog: It's not me right....?

Jane: 'Course not Smile. I've got someone else in mind, anyways.

Smile Dog: It's Jeff, isn't it? Arf..

Jane: Nope! You'll see...

*She looks to all the other Creepypastas; they were all busy messing around and talking with each other to pay attention.*

Jane: I've got my victim....

*She hands the camera back to Hoodie, ignoring his protest and runs off.*

~timeskip~

*Jane comes back in the room a long time later and takes the cam from Hoodie.*

Hoodie: Jane? Where have you been—what did you do...?

*Without a word, she faces the camera to the pastas and zooms in on Kagekao.*

Jane: Hey KAGE!!

Kagekao: *looking up* Nani Nani??

Jane: Don't you think it'd be a good idea to have some wine right about now~?

Kagekao: Wine....? Now that you mention it, I haven't had any all day! Arigatou Jane-chan!

*The trickster quickly bounds to the wine cellar to retrieve the desired beverage. Jane snickers to herself and motions for Hoodie, Smile, and a few of the other pastas who were paying attention to follow.*

Clockwork: What's this about?

Jane: You'll see, follow me.

*They all follow Kagekao to the cellar and when Kagekao opens the door he lets out a shrill scream.*

Kagekao: GAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! D8

Slenderman: Kagekao! What happened??

Kagekao: It's gone! It's all gone!!!! My precious wine is all gone.....!

Jane: Are You sure~?

Kagekao: Hai hai Jane-Chan! It's all gone! What have I to live for anymore!?

Jane: Why don't you take a closer look inside~?

Kagekao: *slowly stepping side not noticing the suspicious string on the floor* I told you Jane, there's nothing I—

*SPLASHHHHHHHHHHH*

*A horrendous wave of dark red liquid was released from the ceiling and poured down on Kagekao, drenching him all over. Kagekao's facemask is in a state of utter shock.*

Kagekao: E-E-E-E—....

Jane: Oh look, told you it was still in there. >:)

Clockwork: Pffft! XD

Slenderman: Well, he had that coming for the longest.

Hoodie: Definitely.

Toby: Poor Poor Kage-crap XD

Kagekao: *slowly turning to Jane* Y-Y-You did this Jane-chan....?

Jane: Yep, it was a part of the dare. And you're not allowed to hurt me so, cya!

*She quickly darts away from the cellar room and Kagekao starts screaming in frustration. Jane hops back in the living room, capturing the attention of the other pastas.*

Jane: Okay! Completely ignoring and pushing aside what just happened, it's time for the next dare! Toby!

Toby: *coming with the others from the cellar* For meee~~?

Jane: Darkside dares you to listen to Masky for the next two asks.

Toby: You're not sorry you liar );

Jane: Let's take this to the room Masky and VM are still recovering in.

*Jane and Toby go to Nurse Ann's room. Masky is sitting up in bed, trying to act like he's perfectly fine and not hurt. Jane reads Masky the dare.*

Masky: it's about time someone put Toby under control.

Toby: What do you mean..?

Masky: If no ones telling you what to do, you'd rebuild this whole mansion out of waffles.

Toby: You know what? Fine. Lord Masky! I am at your every command! Great Lord Timothy of the Slender's Proxies!

Masky: Toby, don't start.

Toby: You can't tell me what to do :P

Jane: Toby....the dare...

Toby: ......Okei.

Masky: ......

Toby: .......

Masky: ....Toby, go stand by Nurse Ann.

*Toby waltzes over to Nurse Ann and stands by her.*

Toby: ._.

Ann: .... <~<

Masky: ....Slap yourself....

Toby: ....*he slaps himself*

Masky: I'm gonna enjoy this.

Jane: You know he can't feel pain anymore, right? It's been 4 asks since that dare.

Masky: I don't care, I'm still gonna have fun with this.

Jane: Whatever :P
Alright, I'm taking this cam back to Hoodie for the next ask/dare. Cya!